Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one if Travis doesn't. I have to go out to the farm I can take some pics.

1974-ish (Old Style Latch) FJ40 Front Doors.
Working Condition- Glass is all there, Windows seem to go up and down, limiters still attached.
Obviously had rust at the bottom and someone patched with sheetmetal screws and sheetmetal. Other than that they seem like they could fit on a truck that is older than mine.

Front Stock Leaf Springs 1975 FJ40 with Con-Fer Shackles (A little worse for the wear)- No major corrosion and I think the shackles can be straightened out. They were working fine even though I was missing several bushings. Ha.

Free to someone who needs them.

I know this is a Long shot but any chance you still have those doors for a 74'? I would be very interested if you do.

I have a good set of early doors if NoVA4x4's are gone.

For sale, my M101A3 trailer. $750 firm for current ONSC, LCLC or UC members. Details and all pictures through the craigslist ad:

M101A3 Trailer with fiberglass sides, bows and canvas top

DIepQHP7Fb9iSgKslARN-dr4P41sv4xDiSFT6oQgBzc81uG-n-Eqc9ZGJrxX5iX1N3VvtC5heX2JERraRRpB_myQrfq-5-x_jt4ZhKmdu43QyB7DubeN98_NksPThp5tgmrx7Yr9Kv3GaZIJTb--2hMVzLa9UzqyBkVrmqp8sBxDkipP-6dLuollF8mODc3UrrfRVFoz0zUy0Z4GxjNcq3KZbGht26pWJ0vlKX2BzI6qjGwfeBZZm4EHky4wMTXCu9ec1yVZQOCJVYHH0w9cl_DeROifGLdJgee45rsNvMLxIg6avG3sSVpmWKbcs9dCkOwUM_QmI5yRpNQ7vbPswxjyivnmy_X27PSvLOi1ACzW4rHyQLlKvwv8M3tmDWELvrO6gCTXzfv6jOkJ5u71QmM5ZPy6hjc1XovYNePq-LjOLmULJn2RALn1-74SMPpG1sz7FjYg4Vp5ol1iBaZi9pX1R0OiuSz7Mv5fWWxloGHPTDWTBFTcSanuqUp3gVP506yH9lzOSG_4mKq7NoWBlIChr4FOJJDxekAukagdNbvwqSVN_TMX69aecNIG1JGAuSJDo1W-DJhBroIObm2QEV4MznQ3qGFnxfks_mefuXGKDgObAam6eg=w2530-h1898-no

FJ60 Dark BlueGray Front Left Fender, In great shape no rust

I have a stock OEM Power Steering Pump. Converted to a saginaw Pump, would recommend a rebuild on it but ran fine when i had it in there slow leak somewhere.

let me know if any interest.
Where in MD are you? How much for the pump?

Anyone have 35x12.5x15 tire that would make a reliable spare ? Mud terrain would be nice but really not that picky.

For Sale - JDM PZ-70 Diesel 5 Speed Land Cruiser. $15k Located in VA with clean VA title and all US Customs import paperwork.

I think of these as the updated version of the 40 series: Two doors, solid axles, leaf springs, 5 speed manual trans, Diesel engine and cold AC. This one also has a mild lift kit, 285/75R16 Buckshots, and Ion Alloy wheels. Mechanically she's in great shape, starts and runs great with that sweet sweet diesel sound. The interior is in very good condition, no tears in the seats or carpet, just minor wear on the edges of the seats. The body is overall good, with the typical rust in the rear window corners and bottom edge of the rear quarter panels. Floor pans, frame and body mounts are not rusty at all. This one is ready to be a daily driver or a great start for a unique off-roader.

IMG_8608.JPG

IMG_8610.JPG

IMG_8614.JPG

IMG_8621.JPG

IMG_8626.JPG

Oh yea, 1991 model year with 208km on the odometer (roughly 129k miles). closeups of the problem areas

IMG_8615.JPG

IMG_8616.JPG

IMG_8617.JPG

IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_8619.JPG

Misc. parts for sale at special club member pricing:

SOLD! $50: Pair of OEM fj60 birfs and inner axles. Freshly regreased and never run. Great to have on hand as spares. SOLD!

$40: FJ60 rear axle housing with new inner axle seals and bearings...I think. Never run.

$40: FJ60 front axle housing with new inner axle seal. Never run.

$20: Stock non-IC (for older rigs with an external voltage regulator) alternator from a 1978 FJ40

$25: Stock IC alternator from a 1989 FJ62.

$20: Small cap adjustable vacuum advance electronic distributor, probably from a 1977 Fj40. Comes with cap and rotor. It is clean with no excessive shaft play. The main vacuum diaphragm is shot, but the high altitude diaphragm works well.

$25: 2F egr cooler, egr valve and egr pipe.

$50: FJ60 rear drum brakes, including shoes, backing plates, hardware and drums. Will fit 1981+ FJ40 as well

$30: New FJ60 parking brake cable

More parts to come... I have a ton more stuff and need to cull my parts horde down a bit.[/QUOTE

Howdy partner, I need the fj60 rear drum brakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom