Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pacer - always on the lookout for Active Vacation Kits - but they are like unicorns... :)

@6840 are you planning on brining in the diesel 80's on a regular basis?

I know you have family to pick out the cherry ones but what would one that needs some TLC with body/paint and interior but overall a solid drive train run?

Yes. I'm bringing them in regularly. PM me so we can talk about your specific requirements.

Thanks,

Will

I will have a 1991 FJ80 at my house tomorrow being "parted" out for a week or two. I think it's blue or grey or something. Parts will be very cheap or free if you come pull them. Not trying to ship. Located in Staunton, VA.

Things already spoken for include, but are not limited to:

-Engine, wiring, radiator
-front axle
-links,springs
-front doors
- rear hatch
- a driveshaft (dunno which one)
- front bumper
- maybe more
- Steering box

BlueCruiser84 - I could use a good condition gray cargo area carpet. If this one's in good shape, please put my name on it. I'll be passing through Staunton in the morning on Dec 5 and again late in the day on Dec 17th - might be able to get by there on the 10th/11th as well.

Thanks,

Will

I have two practically new OEM Michelin tires I recently took off of my 97 LX450 when I decided to go with a larger size.
If someone want to come get them, I'll let them go for $100.
Located in Gaithersburg MD

Not Land Cruiser, but it is local for you guys... I thought someone needed to know about this, I guess. Who doesn't like a convertible??? :lol:

Chrysler Lebaron Cars for Sale

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey guys, been a while! Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Got some doors that I was converting to half doors back when I had my 40 that I'm looking to get rid of. One has been cut and the other has not. I still have the pieces I cut off the door to use as a template or weld back on. They are in good shape with slight surface rust and the uncut one has a very small hole that could easily be fixed. Asking $150 for the pair. Oh and they are off a '71.

I received the email below via the CLCC web site. I replied to Andrea, told her I would post her email on the forum and asked her for photos.
Ed

Hello,

I have a 94 Toyota Landcruiser with 264K miles and need to sell her. I have had her since 101K, 2009, and purchased in Oregon.
We are located in Norfolk, VA. Please let me know if you offer a service for me to post to your groups.
I am selling due to a neck injury. I love my truck. :)
Thanks so much, Andrea
310-309-1858 EST

Andrea M Clarke
Cherry Lane Creative, Inc. a Production Co.: #HumanityRising
andrea@florentinasong.com

Just got a reply from Andrea. Anyone have a recommendation for a better seat?

Good morning Ed,

Thank you, I appreciate your help.
My son offered a solution, to install a better driver side seat that would keep my neck more stable while driving. Do you all have any suggestions regarding better seats?
Honestly, I didn't know what to do but felt the best solution was to sell Lanie and seek out a smoother riding car which led me to contact you all.
I am sorry to have jumped the gun and will wait to see if the new seat option will work.
Thanks so much again, Happy New Year, Andrea

OK I've tried giving these away in the past for free here and the Keystone cruisers forum, lots of interest but no one ever shows...

Got 2 rear bumpettes painted JD blitz black in good nic for free! I think I can round up the metal bits that go under and the aluminum plate.

Moving to FL in March and if I still got them they're going in the dump!

Ok who am I fooling, if I still have them they'll ride with me to find a new home to someone in Florida!
I'm in New Market MD 21774
Did I mention they're FREE??? I don't want to mess with shipping though, come get'em!

FJ60 Dark BlueGray Front Left Fender, In great shape no rust

I have a stock OEM Power Steering Pump. Converted to a saginaw Pump, would recommend a rebuild on it but ran fine when i had it in there slow leak somewhere.

let me know if any interest.

hey there,
I'm interested in the the front left fender. I was wondering if you had a photo of it so I could take a good look. Thanks so much.
-Travis

my son needs the toyota logo off the front grille

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom