Not mine, but supposed 2016 Land Cruiser Double Cab Pickup for sale... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hell, Jason, let me know and maybe I can fly over for 79 preview and some Mexican with you, Onur, John :)

I smell a purely social 79 series Meet and Greet in Denver/Colorado Springs...we've got a guest room in the basement if anyone wants to call dibs.

No...Transportation on you, food and libations on us as long as you agree to report fairly on your visit and pledge to purchase.

I am happy to report on this vehicle considering I saw them made in Japan when I visited the Yoshiwara Plant in Toyota-chi.

SANY0144.JPG
SANY0145.JPG
SANY0122.JPG

I smell a purely social 79 series Meet and Greet in Denver/Colorado Springs...we've got a guest room in the basement if anyone wants to call dibs.
Hmmmmm......good weather, pot luck picnic at a local park. John brings demo truck, everyone else brings their rigs. SWEET

If we are in by then -- and I hope to be -- we have a 1 acre lot with 3,000 sq ft. of manufacturing space and plenty of room to deploy tent campers!

If we are in by then -- and I hope to be -- we have a 1 acre lot with 3,000 sq ft. of manufacturing space and plenty of room to deploy tent campers!
Welcome to the community, John!

Rowdy, obstreperous, knowledgable and opinionated, but well informed and some of 'em even have budget.

Also, suggest you check out this Facebook group:

upload_2017-7-13_14-15-15.png

Please provide your address and hours of operation and when you expect the truck to be in Colorado Springs.

I have a number of clients who would like me to inspect said truck for possible purchase.

Thank you.

And everyone take pics!

Guys --

Not to go all kum ba yah on you all, but this is exactly the kind of anticipatory excitement that brings us all together for the greater LC good! The LC brainpower residing on this forum is phenomenal. Why don't some of you use that LC brainpower to critique the base upgrades that we expect to accomplish (and that we detailed in our last email) and let us know what you like, what you don't like, what you would change up -- whatever -- so that we can produce the best possible vehicle (to date). This can be a community effort! Please keep in mind that our LC America is designed for greatly improved performance over the vehicle that leaves the Toyota factory -- which I suspect you all agree is saying a lot – and is likely to include:

• GVW (Gross Vehicle Weight) Upgrade
• TJM 4x4 Equipped 2” Lift
• BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 35” Tires
• Hutchinson Beadlock Rockmonster Wheels provided by OK 4WD
• Norweld Aluminum Tray and Canopy provided by Main Line Overland
• James Baroud Rooftop Tent and Awnings provided by OK 4WD
• TJM HD Front Winch Bumper w/Side Protection and Step
• TJM HD Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier and Jerry Can.

I'm trying to post a new "in development" rendering but my file size is too big. I'll see what else I can post shortly.

v/r,

John L. Papp Jr.
Sr. Project Manager – LC America – www.LC-America.com

Phone: +1 719-660-8266 | E-mail: CEO@LC-America.com | LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnpapp
Careers with the LC America effort: www.LC-America.com/careers | LC America blog: Pending

upload_2017-7-13_19-7-58.png

HUH? I am a little dense, Ian.

To much multi tasking. Edited.

And.....

I drove a 2015 last night with the 1HZ, 315's, Ironman lift, sub tank, diff locks, factory winch and more. It is a super awesome truck and I was highly impressed. This is a 1HZ and it pulled like a freight train! Can't even imagine how nice the v8 is.

If this guy John can pull it off, I am sure he will sell as many as he can bring in. These trucks sell themselves. All you got to do is get in it and drive it and you will want one badly. I know I do!

Cheers

Last edited:
He says that:
A) Original promoter is no longer involved
B) Their second truck will be on the ground here next week

Second truck? Where is the first truck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom