No "D" Club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have no idea when My D went out and no idea when it came back on.
I just went out to see if it was on and it was not, I had no idea it even went out again.
I was sad when it went out but was sadder when it came back on as I liked the noD better than the yesD.

The wifes Camry D is out and I AM NOT FIXING IT!

There is no 'D' in Toyota...

I bought my 95 at around 198k had the light, but now at 204,xxx it has burned out. Not sure where in between it happened. Our 92 has 220k on it and still has the D light.

I lost my D a few weeks ago around 133,500 miles. I may fix it when it gets warm, but I'm kinda getting used to it...

The D light was out before I bought the vehicle at 89K miles.

I replaced mine this afternoon and it took me all of an hour and a half. Part of that time was spent opening my beer. This really is a super easy job. See CDan for the parts. 133K miles.

Tactical Model

I bought mine at 112 K, a few years back No "D", still doesn't work, when anyone points it out, i just tell them its a tactical upgrade for when i drive in blackout conditions while hunting zombies, that usually shuts em up.:D

160k and the D just went out. I thought it would annoy me more when it broke than it does. I'll apply the maintenance time to the head gasket that I know will be coming. Sigh.

219k, and the D still works.

D

Mine just went down at 212k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom