SOLD NJ: 80 Series - Magnuson Supercharger kit (0 miles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I am going to regret this…

Selling the last generation Magnuson supercharger full kit. It was just rebuilt by Jon Bond performance including a full disassembly and powder coating. New bypass valve, and replacement hardware. Rotors were also recoated.
Included in sale are all required parts for installation, organized hardware, rebuild sheet from Jon Bond, and installation booklet. I will take some additional photos of the remaining parts once I can get to the boxes. Nothing is missing from the kit.
CARB certified.
$7,000 shipped and insured.

IMG_7908.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

I am going to regret this…

Selling the last generation Magnuson supercharger full kit. It was just rebuilt by Jon Bond performance including a full disassembly and powder coating. New bypass valve, and replacement hardware. Rotors were also recoated.
Included in sale are all required parts for installation, organized hardware, rebuild sheet from Jon Bond, and installation booklet. I will take some additional photos of the remaining parts once I can get to the boxes. Nothing is missing from the kit.
CARB certified.
$7,000 shipped and insured.

View attachment 3440922
View attachment 3440923
View attachment 3440924
View attachment 3440925
View attachment 3440926
I can attest to @logicbyondreaso's work, and follow through with a sell. I bought my SC from him, and it works great. A real "game changer." Also answered all my questions during the install.

I can speak with first hand experience that @logicbyondreaso is beyond an honorable seller.
My supercharger wouldn’t be what it is today without his expertise and generosity.
Highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom