For Sale [NH] FZJ80 H151 5 Speed Manual Trans with TC and 1FZFE Bellhousing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_5758.JPG
IMG_5757.JPG
I have an h151 with hf2av transfer and bellhousing from an FZJ80. This is one of the units from SOR that they obtained feom Toyota test vehicles with super low miles. How many? I'm not sure, but SOR says almost new. $2500+the ride from NH. Fastenal should be able to ship it anywhere in the country for less than $300

SOLD

Last edited:
bummer, 1HZ is 21 spline

Need a 1HD bell housing and coarse spline clutch and problem is solved.

Exactly what I had planned for a project.....but opted for easier low gear set afforded the BF1A, so won't be needing.

Killer deal on this combo......once again, at a price point that renders my used worthless....

Thanks a lot :flipoff2:

the spline count is different on the input shaft.

Both FZ and HD are coarse spline....HZ is fine.

As far as I know, the only difference from SB back, between FZ and HD is the flywheel bolt pattern and bellhousing.

Since the HZ and HD share both flywheel and bellhousing bolt patterns, all one would need is bell and flywheel for the coarse spline FZ/HD H151F, and it'll mate up.

Pretty sure that HZJ80s are configured the same way, since I've never seen evidence of a fine spline H15XF, but academic in nature.

Killer deal......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom