New in the forum. Proud Prado owner from Lima, Peru (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there! Just introducing myself here. I recently acquired a Prado TX-L, 2013 model, which I believe it’s called a Lexus GX460 in the US (not sure though, would love to be corrected)

I’m in Lima, Peru… and me and my wife are about to start a 3-months road-trip throughout the Peruvian Andes and Jungle. Will try to share some pics as we cover some kms. We hope we get some encouraging words or tips!

Bests!
Donmufa

6F71B064-E3AB-4D0E-92B8-F025EBD9645B.jpeg

nice man please update us with pics of your adventures i’m peruvian too but it’s been a long time since i’ve visited

Welcome to the forum and great looking rig you got there!
That sounds like an amazing adventure you'll be on! Must keep us posted with pic's!
And yes, in North America the Toyota 150 series is sold as a Lexus and labeled GX460. I too have a 2013 Premium version (in Lexus terms, all the extras). You can see it here on my build thread: R²M 2013 GX 460 Overland Build
What kind of mods have you done to your Prado already and what are you planning to add before your trip?

Looking good! Want more photos!

Welcome! I got into Toyota Land Cruisers in Peru back in the mid-late 1980's! Drove my first FJ60 there! Lived in Lima, and then up in Sicauni south of Cusco for a while as well.

Hi there! Just introducing myself here. I recently acquired a Prado TX-L, 2013 model, which I believe it’s called a Lexus GX460 in the US (not sure though, would love to be corrected)

I’m in Lima, Peru… and me and my wife are about to start a 3-months road-trip throughout the Peruvian Andes and Jungle. Will try to share some pics as we cover some kms. We hope we get some encouraging words or tips!

Bests!
Donmufa

View attachment 3440514
She's a beaut, Clark!

Great to have you on the forum. Hope you enjoy your J150!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom