New Grille for the LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sign me up, I love this. Subscribed.

I bought one and it arrived damaged out of the box. I've read from others that they've experienced similar. I emailed them a few days ago and no response yet. Hopefully they help sort it out soon.
Well that’s a lot better than trying to buy one and not even getting a response. Are you saying you were able to buy the LX grill? Can you point us in the right place or shall we skip it since their customer service seems to be crap

Well that’s a lot better than trying to buy one and not even getting a response. Are you saying you were able to buy the LX grill? Can you point us in the right place or shall we skip it since their customer service seems to be crap

Sorry I should've specified that the grill I bought was for a GX and not LX.

I emailed about the package same day it arrived and four days later no response yet.

I know response time can be a little slower in this type of industry so I'm trying to be patient and give them the benefit of the doubt. I'll post a follow up when (if?) I hear back from them.

THIS JUST GOT RELEASED FOR SALE

THIS JUST GOT RELEASED FOR SALE
Saw it pop up last night. But it's only for 98-2002. But the OEM grills are 98-2003, 2002-2006, 2005-2007. So I'm confused by why this would only fit 98-2002.

Ordered and looking forward to it!

Shipping seems a little overboard (~25% of the item cost 😧 ) with USPS Priority mail being the only option offered…

So I wonder if they will reach out to those that sent emails, or those that have problems. Ive yet to hear a peep after months....Please report back all problems, or successes. I have low hope and wish to be persuaded but I only purchase from those with good service and that has not happened yet. It is even more worrisome when the fit does not line up by year as stated above and then when we have issues, there may be no support.

Good luck

So I wonder if they will reach out to those that sent emails, or those that have problems. Ive yet to hear a peep after months....Please report back all problems, or successes. I have low hope and wish to be persuaded but I only purchase from those with good service and that has not happened yet. It is even more worrisome when the fit does not line up by year as stated above and then when we have issues, there may be no support.

Good luck
They emailed me back within a day of my first inquiry back in April. Haven't responded to my questions about the 98-2002 date yet, but it's been less than a day.

They emailed me back within a day of my first inquiry back in April. Haven't responded to my questions about the 98-2002 date yet, but it's been less than a day.
Gotcha, also emailed in April. No response. I give a week to respond tops, unless someone is dying or the business is closed. If they can't monitor emails, the simplest part of business, they likely have zero ability to help customers, replace damaged goods, or provide technical assistance when needed, as those things actually take time.

Shipping seems a little overboard (~25% of the item cost 😧 ) with USPS Priority mail being the only option offered…

More than shipping from Dubai? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone got theirs yet? Not a peep about my order from them.

It looks like 98-02 has a metal frame around the grill that attaches to the plastic grill face with several screws. My 07 grill attaches with four bolts and has no metal frame with screws.

I assume you could find a used 98-02 grill from a parts yard or on eBay and use the frame to mount it on an 03+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom