New F & 2F carbs (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1971 FJ40 with a 2F from a 1985 FJ60. Which kit do I order?

Thanks
Ernie

I'd order the cable carb for 315 since your pedal uses a cable.

View attachment 1318097 Hi
I am knew to the site. Very interested in your f engine carb. I'm in the process of restoring a Jan. 1973 fj 40 that has been desmogged. Do you still have any carbs left? Also how have they been holding up?

Thanks

I've been selling carbs for 8 years now. Have sold over 3000. SO I'd say they do pretty well.

Sweet cruiser.

How long before a F carb will be ready to ship?

Are you still selling these?

I'm interested in possibly getting one of these to replace my weber. I obviously have a weber pedal with cable linkage, but I would prefer the mechanical linkage that would have been originally found in my 1978. I would need to buy a new OE gas pedal of course.

Ordered through the PayPal Oct 3 at 1:22pm. Just touching base to make sure you received the payment. Should be being sent to Escondido, CA. Thanks!

Hi There, Just ordered a mechanical linkage carb for a 1975 2f, Hope payment was recieved thru Paypal. ANy rough ETA on shipping to Missouri? No hurry, just curious. -Dave O

Ordered a 2F 60 series carb yesterday coming to Texas. Checking wait time and stock. Please let me know, I'm ready to shelve this old carb ASAP.

THANKS!

They ship from overseas on the 4th. SO I'll have them in hand and ship next week. Sorry guys for the delay. They had a part they needed to produce that wasn't in stock.

They ship from overseas on the 4th. SO I'll have them in hand and ship next week. Sorry guys for the delay. They had a part they needed to produce that wasn't in stock.

Fantastic, I figured with the water cleanup your were delayed, I hope that was also not the case.
manufacturing issues, are much easier to deal with i am sure.

Nothing is easy when it comes to carbs. I'm constantly delayed. I've also ordered twice as many as I normally due. Demand has gone up for some reason. So hopefully I'll have enough to last into January. Now just have to figure out where to put them all.

Hi Trollhole,

I need a carburetor for a 1978 FJ40. Do you have them in stock? How do I order one? Looking at past posts it looks like it is a simple bolt on, no adapters, etc. needed. Is that correct? I'm not a mechanic, do I need to be to do this?

Thanks, Justin

Hi Trollhole,

I need a carburetor for a 1978 FJ40. Do you have them in stock? How do I order one? Looking at past posts it looks like it is a simple bolt on, no adapters, etc. needed. Is that correct? I'm not a mechanic, do I need to be to do this?

Thanks, Justin

78 is pretty much bolt on. You will need to remove the return line and cap it at the frame rail. Other than that you will need to adapt the terminal on the idle solenoid to your wire going to the carb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom