New F & 2F carbs (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seeing the "you made it" posts, I have to ask do you still have stock to fill new orders? Im interested in one for my 1970 depending on my how rebuild goes this weekend. For future maintenance, do these carbs use the same parts kits as the stock carbs?

(Side note: this answer maybe in this thread, but if it is I cant find it among the "has mine shipped yet" posts. :confused:)

Last edited:
Yes You should get an email sent to the account associated with your PayPal which has the tracking.

I talked with Marshall today via text. He sent mine out today. He is a busy guy and gets stuff out as quick as he can. Look at your paypal and it should show that it has a tracking #!

This is one of those moments where I screwed up. I should have shipped your carb weeks ago. I don't know how it was missed but I do show your order. It will go out today. I'm sorry about the screwup.

This is one of those moments where I screwed up. I should have shipped your carb weeks ago. I don't know how it was missed but I do show your order. It will go out today. I'm sorry about the screwup.

Thanks so much. I exactly week out from installing based on my project timeline so this falls right in line.

At least you did not say another month (just went through that for something) forcing me to go another route.

Looking forward to getting this.

Hi Marshall,

I just purchased a 1973 FJ40 that has a Weber carb and Deco Remy (I think HEI) distributor. Those things being said, I'm trying to move it back to a more stock appearance and I'd rather have control of the choke.

You mention in your post for carbs that you need a stock carb spacer. Is that this, 042-02D-REP, at SOR?

Just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Thanks,

Judge

Yes that's it. And before anyone see the SOR price and says that's crazy money. What they are using as the spacer is crazy money. I looked at it years ago using the same material and quickly changed my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom