New CSC Member #500 TWILLY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome new member #500 Taylor McKinnon (@TWILLY)

Taylor owns a 1992 FJ80 Series up in Flagstaff

Welcome Taylor to the club, Please tell us more about yourself and post up some pictures of your Land Cruiser.

Hi folks, and thanks for the welcome @Saddletramp.

I've been posting some on the forum and have gleaned a lot of useful information too, so I figured it was time to give a little back and pay some dues. The short of it is that I grew up with Land Cruisers and their quality, capability, and durability made me an enthusiast -- like you. Few things on earth are engineered and manufactured with such care.

Our family got a '92 new that I've taken all over the West and Mexico. In '05 it was going to be sold, so I bought it. (Why the hell would you sell the Land Cruiser?!) It didn't see many miles until two or three years ago when I began mid-life maintenance and mods for remote touring (upgraded suspension, 33s, 24 gallon aux fuel tank, and campteq pop-top). It's a travel truck, not a daily driver, and I have a quarter century of fond memories with it. My plan is to keep it going for as long as it'll go.

Here's a pic from a recent Flagstaff snowstorm, and a short build thread.

CE11DFE7-1359-48C7-B365-005E72C364B2.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to the club!!!

:cheers:

Make it the fishy variety from Alejandrina's in BofLA. I suspect you've had some recently (?).
I know. Auspicious. +1 for tacos.

Somehow, I'm glad it's a 3FE 80 series that made the magic number. Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom