For Sale New Bern, NC: 1991 FJ80 LS Swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4657965180990459/
Original 140Hp 4.0L inline 6cyl replaced with 6.0L LQ9 take-out from a 2006 Escalade with a rebuilt 4L65E 4-speed automatic transmission in 2019. New aluminum radiator, 3” exhaust w/high-flow cat, larger injectors, and ECU tune for 400 Hp. The vehicle has 158k miles on it, the engine 121k. New OEM shocks with new OME 1” overall lift springs. New 16” wheels / 33” BFG A/T K02 tires. 17k miles on the swap and going strong. Starts quick, idles and drives fine, with a very good ride. Run it AWD with front hubs locked or 2WD with them open and the center diff locked. Cruise control, very cold AC, power windows and locks, Pioneer MVH touch-screen head unit with Apple Car Play, Sirius/XM, and 300w sub built into the stock location. $19k OBO. Exempt from NC inspection now that it's over 30 years old. I did all of the work except welding the motor mounts (left that to a professional.) Info sheet attached.

Front Shot.jpg

Attachments

• TLC Information Document.pdf
    248 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I probably have no business even thinking about this, but I am local - in new Bern - and would love to take a look at this sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom