need help on axle rebuild kit

1969cruzer

This is a '69 fj-40 with this axle and disc brakes on the front. i do not know what kit to buy. Help me out and thanks alot!!!!

here are the pics

Last edited:

1969cruzer

hubs

i think they are warn hubs not sure though ill check tomorrow night.

but you think the rebuild kit is right though?

thanks
spence

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer

You might PM Cruiser Dan. See the Vender section. He was able to get parts for my 77, plus a 25% discount for mud members. Then you get OEM Toyota parts from someone who knows.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

The fine details don't really matter. There are three major versions of the Landcruiser axle (as we know it)... Drum (E-9/75), Disc (9/75-90), 80 Series. As long as you have Toyota disc brakes (regardless of your axle housing vintage), you are good to go (Cruiser Outfitters part# FA7590, $87). It comes with the shims for both the 9/75-78 axle and the bgger 79 & later. All of the parts are the same beween Cruiser and Mini-Truck disc brake set-ups.

:D

Landpimp

and its a nice kit Kurt has, I used it on my 82 fj40.

cruiseroutfit said:
The fine details don't really matter. There are three major versions of the Landcruiser axle (as we know it)... Drum (E-9/75), Disc (9/75-90), 80 Series. As long as you have Toyota disc brakes (regardless of your axle housing vintage), you are good to go (Cruiser Outfitters part# FA7590, $87). It comes with the shims for both the 9/75-78 axle and the bgger 79 & later. All of the parts are the same beween Cruiser and Mini-Truck disc brake set-ups.

:D

Top Bottom