SOLD N Fla 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55 triple locked 80 chassis 2uz 100 drivetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
EDIT - to be featured on BAT in 3-4 weeks

1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55. California truck before coming to Florida. Features many upgrades including a triple locked 80 chassis and a 100 series 2uz V8 auto drivetrain. Truck has not been restored but is mechanically sound/ sorted and very ready to be driven anywhere. Over the Summer of 2020 it was driven from Florida to Oregon and back without any hiccups. (Pig Party 2020). Has also made multiple cross country road tips. Working cruise and Ac. Zero leaks, uses no oil. Currently set up with a sleeping platform/ cargo platform in the rear, but also includes the original back seat. Has newer km3. All new Oem toyota tre and fresh redhead steering gear. Restored 8274 warn. Delta radius arms. Timing belt serviced. New denso alternator and Ac compressor. New Oem shocks and ome stock height springs.

Again this isn’t a restoration. It is a clean old pig with full mechanical upgrades that can be driven anywhere. Old window seals and gaskets in place. Sticky door handles and slow window cranks preset as well. Working electric rear window.

Last edited:
I guess there's no Mud price with the friends and family discount?
Not that I blame you. Probably get a lot more $$$ on BAT.

I guess there's no Mud price with the friends and family discount?
Not that I blame you. Probably get a lot more $$$ on BAT.
Had her listed here first with no real interest...
🤷🏻‍♂️

How much for the pig?
I had it listed here for $35 but didn’t get any offers. It’s now scheduled to go to auction in the next few weeks, on Bring A Trailer.

I can't believe that I missed this when you posted here! I've been bugging you about the 55 for awhile...

I'll be watching on BaT!

Watching BaT...should get interesting...I wonder if the BaT folks will understand how amazing of a build this is.

GLWTA

Hey! I did your banners...Geez my memory is shot to hell.

I can't believe that I missed this when you posted here! I've been bugging you about the 55 for awhile...

I'll be watching on BaT!

Auction ends today, still time for last minute bids!

I'll be on the road when the actuation closes. I have a tailgate in the bed of the F-350 tho.

Good luck!

Hammer drops at $39,750
Hope after fees, it at least was worth while for you, seems like
you maybe came out ahead considering it was here at $35K
with no offers.

Congrats on the sale! Or condolences as the case may be.

Fantastic truck!

Remember the buyer pays the fees so for sure ahead vs here with crickets.

I wish I was ready to buy! Timing is everything as they say.

For the Mud record
4998D293-3C9D-4A71-A369-84688DC9E8A0.png

Looks like I was a couple days too late! Just saw this on BaT and started following you on insta. Congrats!

EDIT - to be featured on BAT in 3-4 weeks

1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55. California truck before coming to Florida. Features many upgrades including a triple locked 80 chassis and a 100 series 2uz V8 auto drivetrain. Truck has not been restored but is mechanically sound/ sorted and very ready to be driven anywhere. Over the Summer of 2020 it was driven from Florida to Oregon and back without any hiccups. (Pig Party 2020). Has also made multiple cross country road tips. Working cruise and Ac. Zero leaks, uses no oil. Currently set up with a sleeping platform/ cargo platform in the rear, but also includes the original back seat. Has newer km3. All new Oem toyota tre and fresh redhead steering gear. Restored 8274 warn. Delta radius arms. Timing belt serviced. New denso alternator and Ac compressor. New Oem shocks and ome stock height springs.

Again this isn’t a restoration. It is a clean old pig with full mechanical upgrades that can be driven anywhere. Old window seals and gaskets in place. Sticky door handles and slow window cranks preset as well. Working electric rear window.

Man nice truck. Maybe am too late but the FJ available?

Man nice truck. Maybe am too late but the FJ available?
Scroll up a couple posts to see it sold for $39K back in January. FJ is the wrong nomenclature to use with a Land Cruiser by the way. Either call it an FJ55 or a Land Cruiser. FJ only applies to FJ Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom