FJ55 | FJ56

J50 : Toyota 55-series / 56-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Too many Cruisers, need to focus on a couple and let my Pig project go :( Bought her a few years ago from the second owner who was the mechanic for the original owner. This Pig has been to South America a few times. Colorado truck so its as clean as an outdoor pig can be... aka, normal rust issues but less than those on the coast. They pulled the 2F two years after it was new and threw in a crate 350, I have the receipt for it too. Upgraded extended range fuel tank, no idea how many gallons. LOTS OF PARTS!!! New door, new tailgate WITH MOTOR. Seats are dirty but could be cleaned up easily. Rubber floor mats. Fenders and tailgate are currently off. Drop me a line and we can talk more. I will get photos as I can get things down...
Hey guys, I'm putting this 55 back up for sale ,along with one of my other vehicles. I have to sell one, and don't want to sell either equally. So here's the details on this one. Please see the attached links for more pics 1970 FJ55 Original paint. 2F out of an FJ60, Rebuilt in the 90s. Original 3spd column shift,tcase setup. Saginaw power steering, Toyota pump OME suspension, with rear 70x series springs. Heres the original ad, for more info and reference - SOLD - Nor Cal ( Santa Rosa) 05/1970 FJ55 $20,000 - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/nor-cal-santa-rosa-05-1970-fj55-20-000.1282242/ And here's my local Craigslist for more detailed pics. 1970 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55 - cars &...
I have no affiliation or interest in any of the following: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/585307342227441 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/557452181804993 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/361089001606075 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3532220576800115
1978 fj55. Project. Not running. Started an AFI conversion and then life/work shelved the project. Bob M floors. Brand new Gamiviti rack(not installed), partially built 4xLabs rear bumper. Dual batts w/BlueSea controller. DUI distributor. American Autowire harness( all lights working and tailgate window). 2014 F150 buckets for front. I believe it’s a 2”lift(came with) and is on 33” BFG AT’s. Speedhut gauges. I have Vintage Air heater(still have original). Spare windshield with gasket. And on and on. Was going to be my “Warthog” but se la vie. Not parting out so don’t ask. Side note: should have done a Sniper. AFI is a pain in the ass. Clean title Located in Beverly, MA 01915 $6000
Selling my 1975 Toyota Landcruiser FJ55LG-KA FRONT DISC BRAKE CONVERSION POWER STEERING CONVERSION EMU DAKAR SUSPENSION WEBER CARBURETOR CONVERSION NEW INTERIOR PANELS JAMES BAROUD EVOLUTION ROOF CAMPER COOPER DISCOVERER 33" STT PRO TIRES CUSTOM ROOF RACK CUSTOM GRILL GUARD CUSTOM SWING OUT SPARE TIRE CARRIER CUSTOM ROCK RAILS "RAPTOR" LINER EXTERIOR FINISH LED HEAD LIGHTS NEW HEAD LINER LED LIGHT BAR CUSTOM SNORKEL $29,500
Considering letting the 55 go to find some projects at home. Wanted to put it out to see what the interest is. $24000 Located in SC 11/1974 FJ55 4 speed I consider it to be in pretty good shape. Runs and drives well. 4x4 in working order. Low mileage tires. Complete upholstery replacement Clean dash, seats, headliner and door cards. Working rear window. No dents or dings in the body. Includes original front mat (hole on drivers side). I believe it has the Weber carb. Minimal interior floor surface rust This is being cleaned and prepped for rust preventative application. No major rust issues. No major mechanical issues. Does have some rust near/in the drip rails (one spot about the size of pencil eraser needs to be...
Selling my truck . some surface rust 5 speed put in professionally by Proffits Cruisers 15 years ago ($4000) front end rebuilt tie rods, shocks steering knuckles and more by 4 wheelers Glenwood Springs 2 years ago ($5000) Rides awesome. A lot more. Pics from 8 years ago, can send new pics if really interested $18,000
Greetings everyone, I just put my '69 FJ55 up for sale. Here is the listing: Ask is $26,500 OBO. Proceeds to go towards the continuing restoration of "the other pig." Please contact me for further information and/or photos, etc. Thanks! Dan
1979 FJ55 “Big Yella” (even though it’s green) $12,500 We’ve had this FJ for 7 years and has been a regular daily driver (between project/repairs). It’s been fun, but time to let someone else play with it. We haven’t used it for off roading, but it’s more than capable. The good- -Runs very strong, will cruise down the highway at speed with plenty of ass left to accelerate and pass someone. 70mph is no problem. (see videos) -Someone before us dropped a factory new long block in it at some point. No serial number on the block, just a 2F plate with blank space for a number to be stamped. Odometer stopped working at 104K. -Interior is in great shape. Headliner is perfect. Vinyl seats are all in good shape. Functional matching jump...
Classic 1977 FJ55 Toyota Land Cruiser: (If you're looking for a garage queen stop reading now.) Runs and drives GREAT! All original 2F in-line six cylinder,4 speed transmission . This Iron Pig came from California (hence the front plate) and still has the original CA emission package. Upgrades: New plugs, wires, distributor, alternator, starter, oil pressure sensor. She has new shocks and steering stabilizer. Radiator and heater coils have been flushed and cleaned and I replaced the thermostat. Oil changed regularly. Interior has new door cards and speakers in the front. Original headliner is in very good condition. One little rough section around the drivers side A pillar. LED lights installed in the dash and in the running lights...
Not mine but looks interesting: https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/oak-park-1975-toyota-land-cruiser-fj55/7405469013.html
HJ45 with 12HT motor. Numerous upgrades and additions. Power breaks, power steering, lift, oldman emu, custom box, removable box cage, fold down sides, duel gas tanks PTO drive train driven ... Do not ask if there is rust, there is non! The entire truck was torn down, sandblasted, painted and reassembled. This truck has spent it's entire life in the South of France, but now resides in Halifax. I recently sold my BJ45 trophy on Bring a Trailer, and this is my last Land Cruiser. Currently finishing the console cases and painting the cage on bed. I thought I would put this on here prior to listing it on BAT. With the condition it is in, the numerous upgrades and the coveted 12HT, this should fetch above $50,000 on BAT. Open to offers prior...
I have two FJ55’s and a trailer I’m entertaining selling. The ‘71 was a barn find, parked since 1988 and it followed me home. Pretty great shape for a PNW rig, has a dent on the driver rear 1/4 panel. The head was removed in ‘88 and parked. I have another runner 1F. Lost title - bill of sale (see trailer) Trailer was a ‘78 (have title for full rig) bent up a DOM roll cage for a RTT. It’s pretty cool. The mostly ‘76 was used offroad; it has SOA FJ60 axles with F&R ARB’s and 4:56’s, inner/outer Bobby Long’s with hub gears, both axles are trussed. FJ60 power steering, C&T done right, 4x4Labs frombe steering. It was a running truck for 20k miles+ until the headgasket blew. It had a H55 that I sold with the drivelines. I have a 4spd/split...
I just bought a '74 FJ55, so I'm considering selling my '77 FJ55 project. I bought it from the second owner who drove it for about 8 years or so around Nashville. He decided to restore it, took everything apart, labeled and boxed all the parts, and ran out of energy for the project. Before that, the truck was in the Sacramento CA area. It has very little in the way of rust and what was there was due to an aftermarket sunroof that leaked. Basically, the floors rusted from the inside out. Anyhow, I've had it and replaced all the floors, fixed the sunroof, replaced both rockers and done other rust repair. The 55 is currently sitting in dry storage. I have all the original parts, so it's a complete project. I don't have to sell...
Top Bottom