SOLD N Fla 1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55 triple locked 80 chassis 2uz 100 drivetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
EDIT - to be featured on BAT in 3-4 weeks

1974 Toyota Land Cruiser fj55. California truck before coming to Florida. Features many upgrades including a triple locked 80 chassis and a 100 series 2uz V8 auto drivetrain. Truck has not been restored but is mechanically sound/ sorted and very ready to be driven anywhere. Over the Summer of 2020 it was driven from Florida to Oregon and back without any hiccups. (Pig Party 2020). Has also made multiple cross country road tips. Working cruise and Ac. Zero leaks, uses no oil. Currently set up with a sleeping platform/ cargo platform in the rear, but also includes the original back seat. Has newer km3. All new Oem toyota tre and fresh redhead steering gear. Restored 8274 warn. Delta radius arms. Timing belt serviced. New denso alternator and Ac compressor. New Oem shocks and ome stock height springs.

Again this isn’t a restoration. It is a clean old pig with full mechanical upgrades that can be driven anywhere. Old window seals and gaskets in place. Sticky door handles and slow window cranks preset as well. Working electric rear window.

Last edited:
I was always wanting to buy this, but I have so damn many projects now....

Inspirational build worth every penny! Have spent more than a few days wheeling with Deo at Pig Parties and can document being passed at 90mph on the 4-lane.

Why?
This truck is amazing. For sure a MUD member should buy. Wish it’d be me but I’m not that deep of pocket, not to mention thousands of miles away.

SICK PIG!!! Me Want

If only I could have spent my divorce lawyer money on this and gotten the divorce free. This rig is amazing Deo!

If only I could have spent my divorce lawyer money on this and gotten the divorce free. This rig is amazing Deo!

Ha! A good friend in a bad marriage once said “divorces are very expensive......because they are worth it”

The 55 has been great, thanks for the kind words. Hopefully others will share the same sentiment, as this lil piggy is heading to auction soon.

27F3150B-213B-43C3-B00A-1994B8C067FC.png

Be interesting to see how the BAT auction turns out. Good luck...killer Pig. Guess I’ll now have to get used to being blown off the 4-lane by some non-descript van. Not quite the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom