My new "must carry" Safety item (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

would you be so kind as to list the dimensions of those materials... looks like 4" channel?
cut to how long?
and one leg shorter than the other one ...
and both my feets too big... ( i'm old ...Zappa pun)

I have one of these as well. The piece of mind alone is worth the cost.

Glad I still glance at the 80's section once in a while. Just ordered one for my 100. Thanks to the OP for pointing this product out. And thanks to Phil for making it.

would you be so kind as to list the dimensions of those materials... looks like 4" channel?
cut to how long?
and one leg shorter than the other one ...
and both my feets too big... ( i'm old ...Zappa pun)

My guess would be:
1 pc C4x5.4 Channel x 2.5" Long
1 pc 2" Schedule 40 Pipe x 2" Long or any scrap of pipe that has an ID of 2" and wall thickness of 1/8"+

I say next project should be a metal version of this with diamond plate slip resistant base:
Hi Lift Base.png

For the Winch Poor

I just ordered one each for my 80 and the wifes 100. Previously having had to use the factory bottle jack to change driver rear tire on perfectly good tarmac had some "pucker factor".

I can guarantee from my previous experience this small part will make a world of difference.

Thank you LandCruiserPhil

I was expecting to see a Glock from the title? I'm never leave the house without one for lions, bears and unruly humans. This is slick though, might have to weld one up! Thank you for sharing.

Just ordered one for the 80; getting ready for quail hunting season in Mexico where flats occur! Thanks Phil.

Nick

Just received mine in the mail. Thanks for the quality product!

Ordered mine today for the 100. Anybody know what type of hi-lift base fits the toyota Oem jack?

Nice Kanton ZH license plate, how did you con the Strassenvehrkehrsamt into letting you keep it? :D

Nice Kanton ZH license plate, how did you con the Strassenvehrkehrsamt into letting you keep it? :D

Good eye:cool:
I would of preferred VS where my family is from but as you know when it comes to Swiss plates take what you can get.

I need one of those things bad. Are you coming to Cruiserfest? :grinpimp:

Orders placed after noon yesterday will be delayed :-(
Product testing to ensure you stuff performs as described :)

Completed 1500 miles of testing in 4 states with zero issues or future product changes.

Thanks for everyone patience, Shipping resumes

IMG_5971.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom