My front bumper build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WOW! That is a killer grille!!! Nice work!!!

That is a work of art. Looks great.

I think that is the sweetest looking bumper I've ever seen...If that was in production, I would seriously consider buying one...excellent work. There needs to be a smiley icon that bows...I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!

bowdown.gif

BEST bumper I've seen for the 80 series. I want one!

Nope. you can't use that grille, it won't fit... yours is a 94 that comes with the word Toyota in the grille and the sombrero emblem'd grilles won't fit:flipoff2:

Nice grille!

bling bling baby!! That's a really cool grill.

Bumer aint bad either.

That grill is bad to the bone!
Throw a L in the center and Im sold!

ken

Nope. you can't use that grille, it won't fit... yours is a 94 that comes with the word Toyota in the grille and the sombrero emblem'd grilles won't fit:flipoff2:

Nice grille!

I'm changing to a symbol, kinda like Prince did years ago.:flipoff2:
Really, I looked at doing Toyota, but it took up too much room. Just didn't look right.:beer:

Last edited:
Where do we sign up!

Thinkin about it. Would members want an overlay or one where you would have to cut out your factory plastic. Mine is only half a grille because of the mods I'm doing. If I made an overlay, it could attach with screws that would be hidden and all you would need to do is paint the plastic behind it. It could be made from anything. Polished stainless would be nice! I'm trying to decide if I'm polishing or powdercoating this one. If I polish it, that changes the whole color scheme of the truck. The two options are powdercoat all bumpers, grille, roof rack and so on in textured black and paint the truck silver or polish all the aluminum and paint the truck bright red including the bumpers, roof rack and so on. If I do the red, I'm making new beadlocks from aluminum and polishing them too. I think the red scheme would look great with some black and chrome lettering down each side for my business. I also like the tough look of the textured black. It wouldn't be as hard to take care of. I need a little help on this decision. I need to make up my mind soon so I can get parts to the coated and get the paint shop lined up. Thanks everyone.:beer::beer::beer:

I am lazy when it comes to cleaning and love the almost maintenace free aspect to my truck being all semi-flat/black textured wheels, armor, flareless etc. I vote for the black texture treatment but I think the red would look way cool and it would be very unique as there aren't that many bright red 80's out there but I am partial becuase that is the color scheme I would like mine to be. :grinpimp:

I'm changing to a symbol, kinda like Prince did years ago.:flipoff2:
Really, I loved at doing Toyota, but it took up too much room. Just didn't look right.:beer:

That is too funny!!!...what would it be called..."the Lexus formerly known as Toyota"

That is too funny!!!...what would it be called..."the Lexus formerly known as Toyota"

No...maybe it should be "the vehicle formerly known as Toyota"...or maybe "the cruiser formerly known as Toyota??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom