My fault or just a bad day at work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had someone get pretty upset I'm not putting more prices on a entire truck I am parting out.. I'm new to this forum so sorry for any errors, but am I wrong or is he just a little bit too cranky?
His number is 310-847-0997 :rofl:

Let me know!
Caden

IMG_6155.jpeg

Update:

Not too sure on all the pricing, it's a brand new OEM unit from Toyota, I called the stealership and they said 3380 for the part. I thought 900 with shipping was pretty generous but I could be wrong! What would you all pay for a 100 series brand new unit?

Your price may be fair. Was it made clear that your part was new from Toyota? Yeah, it seems like he was being cranky, but you're being cranky by calling him out on the forum like this too.

So I'm confused to what he was trying to accomplish here.

Was he trying to argue that he should only pay $850?

In any way, he was being cranky and rude. :flipoff2:

Your price may be fair. Was it made clear that your part was new from Toyota? Yeah, it seems like he was being cranky, but you're being cranky by calling him out on the forum like this too.
True I get that. Not trying to stir anything up.. Just didn't know if my prices were unreasonable or not. Good point tho. Thanks bryson

I'm also new here, and would like to avoid coming across as a nosey jerk, but if I bought a part advertised as new I would expect zero miles not a couple thou. Lightly used in excellent condition may be a more accurate description of your part?

I'm also new here, and would like to avoid coming across as a nosey jerk, but if I bought a part advertised as new I would expect zero miles not a couple thou. Lightly used in excellent condition may be a more accurate description of your part?

Agreed. Once it's installed it's used. It is no longer a NEW part. Ever.

the texts posted come across as rude regardless of the price, part, or condition. Its one thing to say "I think your asking price is high because of X, Y, Z." its another thing to go roll out the verbal diarrhea

You are taking it to hard, actually by IH8MUD protocol he should have given you the :flipoff2: first

Last edited:
Meh, some people only know how to come accross as D bags when 'negociating'. You should shrug and move on.

Meh, some people only know how to come accross as D bags when 'negociating'. You should shrug and move on.

You hit it on the mark
The older I get the more I just shrug, it's easier on my blood pressure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom