Nomad Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brief update, Zac apparently has read my thread here. I'll save the details of what he said, but instead of shipping the remaining/missing items, he proposed I return what I have for a "product refund," which would put me out the $446 I paid for shipping.

Will post resolution and hopefully this is all over soon.

Brief update, Zac apparently has read my thread here. I'll save the details of what he said, but instead of shipping the remaining/missing items, he proposed I return what I have for a "product refund," which would put me out the $446 I paid for shipping.

Will post resolution and hopefully this is all over soon.
That’s just bad business practice.

Sucks for you to get screwed when all he had to do is ship out the remaining stuff to you to prove he’s a good vendor/business person to all potential customers.

Once again, pay in advance and get bitten by bad vendor.

If a business can’t provide their own funds to build a product and then sell it then that’s a business to stay away from.

Agreed, who gets made whole out of THAT crummy offer...... Sure not the OP.

Agreed, who gets made whole out of THAT crummy offer...... Sure not the OP.
So my local friend just text me. Hes wrapped up still waiting for his to be shipped. This guy offerred a refund on product but told him he would not refund the shipping. The product hasnt even shipped yet. This whole situation blows my mind.

Sucks for you to get screwed when all he had to do is ship out the remaining stuff to you to prove he’s a good vendor/business person to all potential customers.
Apparently my expectation of receiving what I paid for and as advertised (on any timeline) was unreasonable. So at the 10-month mark we're pulling the plug.

Updated first post.

Have agreed with Zac on a $200 refund for not receiving the latching plate and damaged/missing parts of the order. In this situation, we both lose less money and I will keep the partial product received. I will be getting local help to fab a mounting plate based on the pictures Nomad has shared of their final design.

Zac claims refund will be sent by Friday, 2/23, which is hopefully an accurate date for the final installment of this thread.

Received $200 refund as of today, appreciated Zac kept on that and sent it over without follow-up from me. He also claims to be shipping out a replacement bumper end cap next week, which is additional to the refund we agreed on. Updated first post and will not be providing any new updates in this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom