My ARB Bumper "DRL" Modification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks awesome! Nice job:clap:

Looks great! very clean install.
:cheers:

Sent from my busted to s*** EVO4G

Looks fantastic! - I'd be interested in a set of brackets also ... to help nudge ya.

Nice! I'm in for a set of brackets!

Thanks again gents! I am certainly looking into the brackets and will shoot info back to you all soon.

WildYoats said:
Thanks again gents! I am certainly looking into the brackets and will shoot info back to you all soon.

Looks great! Interested in a couple brackets too.

That looks GREAT! I wish something existed for the 100 Series that was bolt on like that.
IMG_5200.jpg

Nice job wildyoats, I like it.

That looks sick, Johnny!

If you haven't gotten rid of the ARB orange lenses, I would like to buy them from you, that is assuming that they're the same size as the 60 series' ARB openings.

We still need to hook up one of these days...

Hope all is well!!

Sorry Mot, didn't mean to pass you over. I certainly do have the stock turn signals from the bumper and you are welcome to them. Shoot me a measurement and we'll confirm they are the same size.

That looks GREAT! I wish something existed for the 100 Series that was bolt on like that.

I've got a few 100 series friends here that are inquiring. You may be in luck! :D

Sorry Mot, didn't mean to pass you over. I certainly do have the stock turn signals from the bumper and you are welcome to them. Shoot me a measurement and we'll confirm they are the same size.

John,

Cool!

A quick measurement tells me that the lens width (exterior surface) is exactly 5 1/4" and the height is just a hair shy of 1.5", with the distance between the two screw holes is about 4 3/4".

Of course if you do not have any plans for the housings/wiring, etc... I would be happy to take them out of your hair, as well. :hillbilly:

I've been meaning to get together with Kevin, so maybe we can all meet, if it works out! We'll have to talk him into getting a cruiser. :D

Let me know if the measurements, even if they don't match up we'll hafta get together. ;)

Looks Great. One more for the Brackets, if you do end up making them up.

John,

Cool!

A quick measurement tells me that the lens width (exterior surface) is exactly 5 1/4" and the height is just a hair shy of 1.5", with the distance between the two screw holes is about 4 3/4".

Of course if you do not have any plans for the housings/wiring, etc... I would be happy to take them out of your hair, as well. :hillbilly:

I've been meaning to get together with Kevin, so maybe we can all meet, if it works out! We'll have to talk him into getting a cruiser. :D

Let me know if the measurements, even if they don't match up we'll hafta get together. ;)

Mot, good news. They are indeed that size. And yes, you are welcome to the entire shebang. Let's try and grab lunch or something soon. You are welcome to them. I won't ever use them again. How does, $HighlandRamFree sound? :grinpimp:

Looks Great. One more for the Brackets, if you do end up making them up.

Thank you! I am indeed making these. In fact, I have started the process. Trying to see if I can work something out on getting us some better pricing on the LED kits.

Mot, good news. They are indeed that size. And yes, you are welcome to the entire shebang. Let's try and grab lunch or something soon. You are welcome to them. I won't ever use them again. How does, $HighlandRamFree sound? :grinpimp:

LOL, I was (secretly) hoping that the black and white would still be in effect.
I'll be sure to bring our mutual friend as a ransom to lunch though. :hillbilly:

I'll contact Kev and see what day might work for him in the next week or two and check in with you with the dates.

Thanks again, I can't wait to hook up, after 20 odd years. :eek:

Thank you! I am indeed making these. In fact, I have started the process. Trying to see if I can work something out on getting us some better pricing on the LED kits.

I am in for a set of brackets as well! And if you find a way to source the LEDs of course them as well!!!!!

Very nice, please add me to the list for the brackets.
I'm thinking maybe black screws instead though for a more stealth look.

Looks good. Do they make that LED strip in Amber color?

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom