STOLEN My 80 Was stolen last night -Colorado- (Recovered!!!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another request for all ya’ll out there.......

If you don’t mind putting all this out on Face Book and other social media sites I would appreciate it.

🙏

devo

There's always MagnaVolt, though the court costs could be considerable.

Where on the west slope, We are doing some track meets in several areas over the next week and we will keep our eyes out....

Grand Junction
That's pretty close to Moab.

We need an all points bulletin out for this rig in the Moab area......

I am heading towards Capitol Reef and Canyonlands NP tomorrow. I will certainly keep my eyes peeled.

Edited by moderator due to inappropriate reported content

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks leonar_nemoy . I like your all hands on deck approach. There are eyes in Moab already but the more the better.

It is hard for me do deduce the info that was provided earlier that my 80 was seen east of here in Woodland Park Co. ?

Thanks for the help

devo

I really just can't imagine how this would feel. All of the time, effort, and research we put into these just to have some jackass swipe it away. Unbelievable man.
A few have brought up custom anti-theft measures for the 80 and asked how it could be done without major inconvenience. Perhaps now that 80 series values are sky high and climbing, we need to take this seriously. Pulling the efi relay would do the job but not super convenient.

Sent the info to my bro in Arvada. Good luck!

A few have brought up custom anti-theft measures for the 80 and asked how it could be done without major inconvenience. Perhaps now that 80 series values are sky high and climbing, we need to take this seriously. Pulling the efi relay would do the job but not super convenient.
Ravelco it with an EFI wire in the mix.

There’s no question that would be a worthy endeavor for a vendor to take on. If it’s done right they’d have my business for sure. These are easy to steal and worth a good deal of money, not a good combination.

My truck was loaded for a camping trip when stolen. Very much hope your truck returns soon. If not, expect to fight the insurance company for a few months on two different claims to get fair value. Replacement of the truck and replacement of the gear. You’ll need to show receipts for all the upgrades on the truck and may work with a specialized 4x4 agent. The gear is covered under a renter’s or home owners policy. Really hope you get your truck back and don’t need to deal with the insurance process.

I’ll be looking for your truck. I still keep a key from my stolen rig just incase I ever see it. Never stop looking. Good luck.

Last edited:
Another request for all ya’ll out there.......

If you don’t mind putting all this out on Face Book and other social media sites I would appreciate it.

🙏

devo
There is an Instagram page for stolen Toyota 4x4s, I’ll see if I can find it tonight. I have seen a few recovered on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom