Mudship - Greensboro Nc to Charlotte/Shelby Nc or Greenville Sc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone is coming down this way that can transport a rear bumper for me. Will help with gas.

Thanks
John Lee

where is it exactly??? One of my drivers makes runs to Kernersville every thursday. If they could meet him at his destination we could bring it back for you.

Bumper is near PTI airport at the intetsection of brassfield road and nrw garden rd.

Al, where is your drivers destination? I can find out if he can met him there.

I don't know if this helps, but I will be traveling from Charlotte to Greenville SC next Saturday for a mud race. Let me know if you need my help.

Quinton - sounds great. I'll let you know if i can get it to Charlotte before then. I'm hoping to get it there by next thursday if everything works out.

Thanks
john

Al,

What time will your guy be there on thursday?

Thanks
john

Won't know that till thursday morning. I'll see if he can just drop it off before that.

John your part just arrived at my K'ville location. It will be back here in charlotte with me tomorrow evening.

Well John I got home and the bumper was gone so I hope it was you that picked it up :cheers:

Well John I got home and the bumper was gone so I hope it was you that picked it up :cheers:

Yes sir! I left something for you under your cruiser windshield wiper, hopefully its still there.

Bumper was alot heavier than i thought!

Thank you for all your help!

Yes sir! I left something for you under your cruiser windshield wiper, hopefully its still there.

Beer can't fit under my cruiser windsheild :cheers:

Didn't have to give me anything all it cost me was the 1 minute it took for me to load it in the pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom