Anyone near Greensboro NC will to take a look at a rig for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi guys, I'm in Kansas City and am looking at a 200 in Greensboro. I'd like to find a local cruiser head to go take a look. I am also working with the seller (Hudson Autoworks) and may pay a small amount to have the truck taken to a Toyota dealer for a mechanical inspection. I'd really like to find a Indie to take a look. I'd appreciate any recommendations some locals have.

@GLTHFJ60 - can you make a recommendation on 200 knowledgeable guy from the club?

@GLTHFJ60 - can you make a recommendation on 200 knowledgeable guy from the club?
thanks. for more context, I'm already way deep into my current 200 so I can guide someone on what exactly to look at. This would be my second 200 build as I had a little incident with my current build:
1693257737445.png

its a total loss so I need to find a new base, stock truck to build. I did a video chat with the sales guy and there was a little more underside rust than I was expecting for a 2015 200 with 76K miles from NC. Wasn't expecting TX/AZ clean and it wasn't horrible from what I could tell on an iPhone with the truck on the ground but still more than expected. This will be a trail rig so pristeen isn't required but being able to wrench on it without having to fight rusted and frozen bolts is important to me. The first thing I'll to is swap rear axle and front diff to retain my 4.88s and lockers plus all suspension components. Then move over all the other things from the wreck.

A good recommendation to a local dealer (I see three in the area) that will do a good independent inspection would be great. I may be buying this and shipping it to me without actually seeing it myself.

That’s over on James’ side of town. I don’t mind taking a look. Rainy week here and I’m on the road all day today. Wednesday /Thursday could possibly work out. Drop me a PM

That’s over on James’ side of town. I don’t mind taking a look. Rainy week here and I’m on the road all day today. Wednesday /Thursday could possibly work out. Drop me a PM
Thank you. Will do.

Thank you. Will do.
I think I've found a local rig. Hoping to complete purchase tomorrow. Thanks for offer to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom