For Sale Most Recent 80 Series Prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
There is a similar thread in both the 100 and 200 Classifieds Sections, makes sense here too. These trucks are changing hands at a rapid rate these days, having consolidated live market data is a nice thing for both buyers and sellers.

If you have recently bought or sold an 80 series and are comfortable sharing the details, post it here.

And I thought the price last year was insane. It is a very rare spec (1 of a few hundred locked collectors editions) and in very good cosmetic and mechanical shape. Seems like the higher prices are here to stay and the nice ones certainly won‘t be selling for what they were before 2020 like many are hoping for.

Miles and options put that thing as kind of an outlier.

I'm curious why the same seller has sold it three times.

Miles and options put that thing as kind of an outlier.

I'm curious why the same seller has sold it three times.
I think it’s been sold twice by that consignment seller. Once last year and then the other day. Looks like the guy who bought it the first time was local and then wanted to get out of it and had the consigner sell it again.

This was an interesting ending..

Wow. Just read through the comments - seems like BaT needs to start cracking down on these sellers, or taking 10% like another commenter suggested when they walk on a no reserve auction.

Wow. Just read through the comments - seems like BaT needs to start cracking down on these sellers, or taking 10% like another commenter suggested when they walk on a no reserve auction.
Lol the seller on that thread was like a bad parody of a 90s Toyota seller. "I know what I have!", "I don't wanna get robbed!", etc.

This is 2023, dude. People aren't paying six figures for used Toyotas anymore.

Lol the seller on that thread was like a bad parody of a 90s Toyota seller. "I know what I have!", "I don't wanna get robbed!", etc.

This is 2023, dude. People aren't paying six figures for used Toyotas anymore.
No, we buy cheaper Toyotas and spend six figures afterwards modifying them :)

Lol someone posted his full name and the Toyota dealership he works at
With the phone number to call and comment to the dealership about the lack of integrity their employee has. :popcorn:

Who would do such a thing
Not sell the truck for the highest bid on a no-reserve auction or call the dealership?

Not sell? - someone naïve enough to think the internet community with too much time on their hands won't doxx them and there's no significant consequence to their actions.

Call the dealership? - Annoyed reputable buyers and sellers that want to maintain the integrity of online auctions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom