Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a very strong turn out on March 4th.
IMG_20200305_000449_044.jpg
IMG_20200306_000120_167.jpg
IMG_20200306_000120_168.jpg

Wish these were on a different night. Weds are no go's for me.
I’ll be in Gainesville next Tuesday-Friday. Happy to grab a beer daytime or evening if you’re able. We’ll have our own mini meeting.

Tracking like free ice cream.....

I’m assuming no meeting tonight?

I've talked to several of the other officers...with the Phase 3 limitations imposed by our Goober-nor, it is not likely that we can have the meeting in our accustomed format at our usual venue tonight (Kilroy's). The members I've talked to have all made other plans for tonight based on the close proximity to the holiday, therefore the July meeting is hereby cancelled. We will plan on having the August meeting at the usual time at Kilroy's

If there is sufficient interest, we can schedule a virtual meeting next Wednesday. Post up with your thoughts. Meanwhile, consider joining your co-conspirators making the trip up to the land of our Keystone Cruiser brethren the following weekend for the ALT-CMCC activities based out of Twin Grove (wheeling at Anthracite).

I’ll sign on for a virtual meeting but I’m now in voluntary long term isolation so that I don’t fick up my dads funeral in mid-August. I’ve waited 12 months, I can wait 2 more. Faux Mine is out but I’m looking towards Fall Crawl. Ain’t got no AC no mo in the 80 anyways so October sounds much better for a 7 hour trip north.

Is there any interest in a alternative site? I bid a job in The town of Occoquan va at the prince William/ fairfax line at a restaurant called Bar-J that is a Tex mex restaurant that is on the water and has a covered 80 slot parking lot on the Occoquan river.( The bridge for 123 over the river They serve Tex-mex and have chili and a decent bar.

4AFF0E83-4726-47F6-A79E-8C4EEDACD17D.jpeg

Is there any interest in a alternative site? I bid a job in The town of Occoquan va at the prince William/ fairfax line at a restaurant called Bar-J that is a Tex mex restaurant that is on the water and has a covered 80 slot parking lot on the Occoquan river.( The bridge for 123 over the river They serve Tex-mex and have chili and a decent bar.

View attachment 2358922

That's probably not too bad to get to these days so I'd be down as a one off spot. But...if/when traffic picks back up on 95...I ain't trying to go South anytime around 7pm on a weekday.

I've got most of my outdoor space set up and I've got the bar if anyone is bored (and isn't scared of the Rona). My brother, his wife, and their baby are moving to Colorado next week, so no more screaming kid. Just lots of booze and good tunes. I can fit at least 4 more rigs in the driveway and a few on the street.
20200701_213900.jpg

I've got most of my outdoor space set up and I've got the bar if anyone is bored (and isn't scared of the Rona). My brother, his wife, and their baby are moving to Colorado next week, so no more screaming kid. Just lots of booze and good tunes. I can fit at least 4 more rigs in the driveway and a few on the street.

There we go.

View attachment 2358922
guessing water parking only? :flipoff2:

I've got most of my outdoor space set up and I've got the bar if anyone is bored (and isn't scared of the Rona). My brother, his wife, and their baby are moving to Colorado next week, so no more screaming kid. Just lots of booze and good tunes. I can fit at least 4 more rigs in the driveway and a few on the street.View attachment 2359021
Id be down if I can get some free time. What day of the week ? Still thinking weds? Then I may not be able to make it . . . .

I should be off next Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday but I work nights, so I'll be waking up in the afternoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom