Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

December meeting info?

I am assuming no meeting this month.
We had a few hours to burn between some work so we went to Kilroys for a dinner about 2 weeks ago. It is a sad shell of its former self. The crowd was light and the menu has been cut back to basic "bar food" with a few twists
If you can patronize them I would still recommend them for a meal.

When/if they ever turn the world back on we should road trip to Portsmouth Va and have the club meeting at this place.
I need to get about 10 of their bumper stickers and toss them on some peoples bumpers.

01AA77BF-5BCA-4A51-AE6C-7B27545E2ACA.jpeg

When/if they ever turn the world back on we should road trip to Portsmouth Va and have the club meeting at this place.
I need to get about 10 of their bumper stickers and toss them on some peoples bumpers.

View attachment 2551401
And of course, sample the specialty of the house:
soupsOn.jpg

Spicy!

Used their chicken rub tonight to great success, but the name is clearly what they’re banking on. The gas station on 29 just south of Charlottesville, near dr hos pizza, sells most of this stuff:

https://shop.special****.com/

Tacos and margaritas to enjoy Cinco de Mayo in full glory?

Tacos and margaritas to enjoy Cinco de Mayo in full glory?

~~ Offering a Potential Option...

Fairfax City Señor Tequila - authentic Mexican border dining experience.

4 miles from the Beltway; 4 Miles from Fair Oaks Mall, on Main Street, (5.5 miles from Kilroy's)
Two Outdoor Patios (non-reservable for Cinco De Mayo)
-- Party Room (15 folks minimal to reserve; sooner the better, pic of room attached)
Ample Parking (Shared with a flooring display/design store)

Faith

(used to be the Carlos O'Kelly's location, back in the day)

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

I think we will keep it simple and do it at @Tikicruiser back deck.

where is tiki cruisers i live less then 2 miles from Sr. Tequila's i can come without my rig just for support

Hope this thread is an OK place to ask - but just wanted to confirm that the PayPal on the website Membership – Capital Land Cruiser Club - https://capitallandcruiserclub.com/membership/ is the correct place to send a payment to join. Have been interacting online here with y’all a lot and would love to get out more and get to know everyone. Will be cruiser-less soon but still have my little 4x4 Tacoma so I hope that counts.
Kellan
PayPal is Treasurer@capitallandcruiserclub.org.

where is tiki cruisers i live less then 2 miles from Sr. Tequila's i can come without my rig just for support
Hi, how are you ? I'm new here and I would like to assist tomorrow night. But I'm still confuse if the meeting is gonna take place at Kilroys ? Mexican place or Tiki cruisers ? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom