Builds Miller buggy gets re-vamp... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dizzam!

That thing is sweet. The colors turned out to be perfect. The bed sure is unique and I like it. Looks solid man. The welds and tube work look phenomenal. Looks great on the rocks.

And how big are those tires?

More action shots when you guys get it out on the trails.

:beer: :beer:

38.5x14.50x15 SX Swampers...

:beer:

So Kato (Millhouse) took his truck out the other day when it was nice, and rolled to a stop sign, and heard a bang, bang, bang from the rear end. He had been talking about replacing that Detroit in the rear with an ARB, but not this soon. Upon further investigation we found this:

Old and busted....
BG01.jpg
BG03.jpg
BG04.jpg

So he decided that a V6 center section was going to be the replacement, since a Hi9 was not in the budget right now. :) Picked up a new center and solid pinion spacer from Marlin Crawler, great customer service from Stuart again. :beer: Picked up the new RD132 ARB that replaces the old RD23, a set of 4:88 V6 gears and replaced the old grooved companion flange with a new one as well.
NH01.jpg
NH02.jpg
NH03.jpg

New hotness...
DD01.jpg
DD02.jpg
DD03.jpg

He also found some fun drama with the front axle and lockouts; those pictures will be up in a couple days....

:beer:

I will never do Toy axles again in a rock buggy..

BTW, LOVE the bed but it is fugly without the bed ;)

That has turned out awsome.......top notch job!!

I will never do Toy axles again in a rock buggy..

Why .. but if you don't Use Toy axles, and not woy engines, and not toy trannys .. you only keep the Toy grill .. :( are not a Toy :frown:

Why .. but if you don't Use Toy axles, and not woy engines, and not toy trannys .. you only keep the Toy grill .. :( are not a Toy :frown:

Did you forget what section you are in there bud? ;)

BTW....SOCD is not on the front page... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom