Method Racing Wheels (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figured I’d stay on a relevant thread. Wanting to replace my factory 18’s. Would the mr312’s fit? Offset is 18. Tire size is 275/70/18.

anyone have theseon their rig?

Figured I’d stay on a relevant thread. Wanting to replace my factory 18’s. Would the mr312’s fit? Offset is 18. Tire size is 275/70/18.

anyone have theseon their rig?

yup those methods show up in the fitment chart they have on their site for the 100 series. Prob have issues with the front cap though

Last edited:
yup those methods show up in the fitment chart they have on their site for the 100 series. Prob have issues with the front cap though
Yeah wasn’t going to use a cap or was gonna get those aftermarket ones that someone made, probably just spray paint the dust caps matching black

Yeah wasn’t going to use a cap or was gonna get those aftermarket ones that someone made, probably just spray paint the dust caps matching black
Post some pics if you get this set up. I was going to go with that wheel in a 17" but it has a 0 offset in 17" which would stick the tire out farther than I wanted. I'm curious how they will look on your truck in an 18".

Anyone running kmc’s. They caught my attention because they have some +25 offsets that I like that she searched it appears a lot of tundra guys run them. Plus there’s a lotta trucks rockin methods around me.. Thinking of these:

1610682062779.jpeg

Anyone running kmc’s. They caught my attention because they have some +25 offsets that I like that she searched it appears a lot of tundra guys run them. Plus there’s a lotta trucks rockin methods around me.. Thinking of these:

View attachment 2553591
Every company has some version of these. Remind me of the icon six speed.

anyone have a solution to mount the center caps on our methods?
q0sTBCc.jpg
Truck looks dope! Isn’t the current solution to cut the one inch hole in the cap and paint that dust cap matte black

Question on wheel/tire size setup comparatively. Anyone see an advantage to a 295/70/18 on a +25 18x9 versus and 285/75/17 on +25 17x8.5?

trying to be patient for black and Gun Metal icon six speeds but as I continue to squirm impatiently I also find myself less into all the trucks and SUV’s that pass by with the brolocks. Anyone have any opinions on these. I’m really looking for an overland type - clean lip Six spoke but the only one I have found has been a race relations wheel that is custom and won’t be available anytime soon.

1615566437628.jpeg

"BroLocks" funny.

Thats the wheel with "Bead Grip" right? I like the concept- dont like the 0/4.50 offset- Wish these came in something closer to a +20~+25

trying to be patient for black and Gun Metal icon six speeds but as I continue to squirm impatiently I also find myself less into all the trucks and SUV’s that pass by with the brolocks. Anyone have any opinions on these. I’m really looking for an overland type - clean lip Six spoke but the only one I have found has been a race relations wheel that is custom and won’t be available anytime soon.

View attachment 2611672
Are you afraid someone is gonna think you are a poser/mall crawler if you get “brolocks”? 🤣🤣🤣

Are you afraid someone is gonna think you are a poser/mall crawler if you get “brolocks”? 🤣🤣🤣
To be clear, I am a poser/mall crawler. with the exception of the dirt trails to get to my dads property, The majority of dust that hits my truck is from the neighbors a****** gardeners.

truthfully I just like the look of a clean lip. I had these on my sequoia (without the caps) and I really wish they were available in a 5x150

1615587228011.jpeg

To be clear, I am a poser/mall crawler. with the exception of the dirt trails to get to my dads property, The majority of dust that hits my truck is from the neighbors a****** gardeners.

truthfully I just like the look of a clean lip. I had these on my sequoia (without the caps) and I really wish they were available in a 5x150

View attachment 2612134
Awesome, its nice that you can admit that. I, on the other hand, am not a poser/mall crawler. I bought Method NV "brolocks" because they were 18", +25, and proven. It never crossed my mind that someone might think they were beadlocks. I couldn't care less. They are tough wheels. This is just one of my 5

tempImageOd92DU.png

Awesome, its nice that you can admit that. I, on the other hand, am not a poser/mall crawler. I bought Method NV "brolocks" because they were 18", +25, and proven. It never crossed my mind that someone might think they were beadlocks. I couldn't care less. They are tough wheels. This is just one of my 5

View attachment 2612174
In all fairness, I really don’t consider the bolts on the Landcruiser’s to be alllll that bro. Its just seeing em all race past me on Silverado, f150’s, tundras and tacos with higher front ends...it’s more of a full package thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom