Metal-Tech 2019 GROUP BUY for Bumpers and Sliders! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now that shipping is more reasonable I think it will pick up. Plus the group buy applies across all forums so I think there's a good chance.

If anyone is active elsewhere please promote this!

Now that shipping is more reasonable I think it will pick up. Plus the group buy applies across all forums so I think there's a good chance.

If anyone is active elsewhere please promote this!

Last year they hit the 50 mark, if anyone is on the TLCA FB page or any of the cruiser FB pages, be sure to post up there.

I will prob pull the trigger on these, or white knuckle, not sure yet. I will buy one or the other in the next week or so.

order put in...

I'm assuming that this group buy is for all bumpers and sliders they produce, not strictly 100 series so number should definitely be higher than 5.

Yeah it's a global thing for their whole site.

I wish there was some sort of official counter I could follow with anticipation.

@helocat Can you run me a quote for a pair shipped to 89118?

When I used the site yesterday, It quoted me more than $200

Raw sliders $113.19 delivered! (We hit that 50 and its less than $14 to ship, not bad!)

@helocat - PM sent, raw set.

Any chance you can keep the thread up to date with how many people got in on the deal so far? Would be neat to have a sort of “count down tracker” to see how far off we are from the 50+ order deal. :)

Yes, we will post up an official total on Social Media. As I was on Mud long before FB showed up I am happy to post on here too. We want to get a solid two days under our belt then post the first number. We hit the 50 last yr so no reason why not this year.

Any metal rear bumpers?

We froze new development so we could get our production side to build inventory. July we start new development up again and the 100 is getting love.

Yeah it's a global thing for their whole site.

I wish there was some sort of official counter I could follow with anticipation.

Yes all MT4x4 bumpers and sliders are in this sale, in stock or not. So any of the othre models, FJC, Lexus GX470's/460's, 4 Runners, 200 series, all are on sale. We have a whole run of 200 series sliders in stock. Any of them use the discount code, its counted.

I should've waited a couple weeks :( ordered mine 2 weeks ago and paid $987 for the raw OPOR ones :(

Metal-tech 4x4 has a year-round 30-day price guarantee. We never leave anyone hanging. Hit us up info(at)metaltech4x4.com with your order number during the sale and we will refund you the % difference. Since this is a GB, if you have time since you ordered your parts, you might wait to see if we hit 15%, I am sure we will this will give you a maximum refund back.

More info here:

Only a bumper and slider deal right, not suspension, CA pro, or anything like that, correct.?
I just want to be clear before cross-posting for sharing elsewhere. 👍

Only a bumper and slider deal right, not suspension, CA pro, or anything like that, correct.?
I just want to be clear before cross-posting for sharing elsewhere. 👍

Yup every single bumper and slider we build is part of this GB. Not suspension or other bits at this time. We always have our 30 day price guarantee so if someone wants to order suspension with their bumper, and they go on sale they are covered for the deal.

Metal-tech 4x4 has a year-round 30-day price guarantee. We never leave anyone hanging. Hit us up info(at)metaltech4x4.com with your order number during the sale and we will refund you the % difference. Since this is a GB, if you have time since you ordered your parts, you might wait to see if we hit 15%, I am sure we will this will give you a maximum refund back.

More info here:

That's awesome! This is the type of customer service that'll get you referrals and repeat business. Didn't know about that price match, my order number ID is #10234 I placed it on April 15th 2019, and it was received a week later on the 21st to Elden St., Herndon VA

I sent an email to the provided address, i don't need the full 15%, when i ordered i had inquired about MUD discount and nobody replied back to me, i called the sales rep and she said i had to have that code, i couldn't find it anywhere on the forum so i just placed the order online. Any kickback would be greatly appreciated.

@helocat I was looking thorugh the site and it looks like there are baskets for a 40 series swing out bumper, but I couldn't find the swing out bumper. Do you guys still make a swing out bumper for a 40 series land cruiser? If so could you point me to it on the website.

nice. just got my tracking number...guess they had some in stock and I didn't have to wait. hopefully we reach the 50 order mark and deal gets even better but even if not, I'm super happy. thanks mark!

To the people asking for shipping quotes, I might suggest that you just go part way through checkout to get the quote. It really only takes a minute and will be less effort than the vendor monitoring multiple threads and doing it for you. Just an idea, no disrespect.

Just announced if you are in the market for sliders or bumpers:

View attachment 1965129
nice. just got my tracking number...guess they had some in stock and I didn't have to wait. hopefully we reach the 50 order mark and deal gets even better but even if not, I'm super happy. thanks mark!

Me too! I got my tracking number within 30 minutes of ordering.

I think I’m going to pull off the OEM boards tonight!

Update: I’ve pulled off my OEM running boards, however I can’t get access to the front passenger bracket bolts. There is a metal line with a protective metal cover placed right in front of the bolts. I managed to get a 12mm socket onto the bolt, using a universal joint, plus an extension, but I can’t get it to budge, and the socket slips off because the angle of attack is so steep. Is there a trick that I am missing for this last bracket?

I can’t believe how different the truck looks without running boards. I wish I had taken them off sooner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom