Meet...Eat...Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
G'day mates. What say we have a sit down this thurs. Happy hour is the better term. Bring your truck to the Sandbar on Ray rd in Chandler. Park out front so we can see ya. This thurs sept 26. 6 o'clock. .

is it too far to drive to the already in place and occuroing eat meet and greet that takes place in tempe every month?, or do you just want to be a rebel and start your own?

is it too far to drive to the already in place and occuroing eat meet and greet that takes place in tempe every month?, or do you just want to be a rebel and start your own?

So folks can't meet up when they like where they like? More events-meets the better for any club:cheers:

So folks can't meet up when they like where they like? More events-meets the better for any club:cheers:

I'd agree with this. If we only ran one trail, once a month, that would get pretty boring.

I am leaving town on the 26th; sorry, can't make it

Haven't met Dynamike59 yet, but I like his style. I'm in....maybe.....We talking 6ish?

Rhino,
Seems like you need to show up and buy the first round!!!!:cheers:
(Note the emoticon use).

I'll be there if RHINO buys the 1st round! Oh and here is an emoticon for ya!

Last edited:
ok, cook and manuel, i aint drivin down there on the weekday eve, but i'll buy ya'll the first round some other time.

oh yeah emoticon:beer:

(ya bastids)

Oh well it was worth the shot.. Thanks RHINO.. I'll take a raincheck..
Anyone else buying the 1st round?

Yeah.. Bored at work..

Why the hate for the CSC meetings?

Not directed only at you Phil, but why the inference that the only place club members should get together is once a month in a parking lot? I don't understand the resistance to people gathering socially closer to their home base, where there are amenities (like beer, waitresses, food, A/C, chairs, etc). Why give flak for going outside the status quo? No one is suggesting these are replacements for 'official' club meetings, simply get-togethers. Why the hate for socializing?

Personally, I'd rather do it on a trail, but I'm not going to ridicule members for wanting to hang out and have a beer close to home.

Hey dynamike59, How was your showing for your last Meet n' greet June 13th at the Mad dog saloon in Mesa? Why the hate for the CSC meetings?
hate. ? Hate? Where did that come from cant you see the love that i need a fix more than once a month? Besides sonic doesnt have cold beer and nachos. Never will. Geez

Not directed only at you Phil, but why the inference that the only place club members should get together is once a month in a parking lot? I don't understand the resistance to people gathering socially closer to their home base, where there are amenities (like beer, waitresses, food, A/C, chairs, etc). Why give flak for going outside the status quo? No one is suggesting these are replacements for 'official' club meetings, simply get-togethers. Why the hate for socializing? Personally, I'd rather do it on a trail, but I'm not going to ridicule members for wanting to hang out and have a beer close to home.
Amen and thank you!!! You wont believe the hate mail i got for upsetting the status quo. I bet if we did move the. Meets to a sit down thing with food and libations we would double attendance .. But for now ill suggest additional meets and hope for a good turnout. Im sure im not the only rogue in thus bunch. Peace!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hate. ? Hate? Where did that come from cant you see the love that i need a fix more than once a month? Besides sonic doesnt have cold beer and nachos. Never will. Geez

So is not about cruiser its about beer and nachos;)

With the heavily enforced DWI laws we have in this state I would not support drinking at a CSC meeting. And for the record I have no problem drinking:cheers::beer:

How was your showing for your last Meet n' greet June 13th at the Mad dog saloon in Mesa?

Mike feel free to attend our run this weekend. It will give you a chance to meet many of the CSC members. You have the option to camp and you will not need be drink alone.:grinpimp:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom