Marlin Crawler Low Range Gears Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will they make a deal to those on the GB to anyone interested in the Spool to convert from Full time AWD to PT?
hmmm.

I would imagine there might be a "package deal" for both tcase gears AND the spool..... but Dave should have some more info soon.

I would imagine there might be a "package deal" for both tcase gears AND the spool..... but Dave should have some more info soon.

That would be great! I was planning to do both at the same time.

As long as the deal isn't only geared towards a package deal...some of us already have dropped cash on part timing the case.

Totally. I was only inquiring. Not sure that I want to do that if I'm losing ABS. But for some, it may be a deal since they'll be messing with the T-Case to install.

I hope this materializes soon, I'm heading to Moab in mid May and would really love the CRAWL ratio

I am in the same boat. Roll out May 13/14 and would love to have these in time to install and test before the trip.

My only target is the Rubicon in mid July...but seeing the quantity proposed here, I suspect that could be a challenge.

Bugsnbikes:
If not too late, please add me to the group buy list for gears only, thanks

Can't wait. Bought to lift and could do this at the time ;)

Once this becomes available what type of turnaround are we looking at? I have my apt at slee for their 4 inch lift on may 2 and would like to install both the low gear and spool locker at the small time. Will I be able to receive this gb by then realistically?
Thanks again for all yalls hard work on this

Last edited:
Count me in too if I can get this prior to Moab...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom