Lx450 key fob shell (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JcrewLC

SILVER Star
Threads
Where can I find a replacement key fob shell only or any aftermarket shell that would work with an lx450 oem key fob internals

Not sure if they sell a lx450 version, but Yotamd has really nice fobs. I've had them for multiple cruisers. The company owner is a 'mud member.

I've also bought aftermarket remote shells for my Toyotas off Amazon (in my case only to harvest their rubber buttons).

Last edited:
Not sure if they sell a lx450 version, but Yotamd has really nice fobs. I've had them for multiple cruisers. The company owner is a 'mud member.

I've also bought aftermarket remote shells for my Toyotas off Amazon (in my case only to harvest their rubber buttons).
Thanks for the info. He had a shell listed in there that would work but is out of stock. I reached out hoping he can get one made.

He's on here too, I forget his tag, maybe @suprarx7nut (?). He prints them himself, but may be out of the titanium inserts?

^^^ I have his shells for the 100 but haven’t looked for the 80, the 100 series keys are super nice

Here's the listing for my fobs that potentially apply to the 80:

He's on here too, I forget his tag, maybe @suprarx7nut (?). He prints them himself, but may be out of the titanium inserts?
Thanks! I actually don't print the plastics for production fobs myself because the printers required to get the surface finish I want are ~$250k-500k+ each. I was hoping they'd fall in price by now, but I think they've only gone up, haha. I use an awesome engineering shop local to me in Colorado that has a whole farm of top-tier printers. It's a great symbiotic relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom