Look what I found in Lake City, Colorado! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had to get the oil changed in our Jeep while on vacation in Lake City and look what I found parked at the local garage. I did a walk around and quickly noticed that I was looking at the original paint. I could see the factory spot weld dimples in all the right places. The wheels even still had the red and blue pinstriping mostly intact. The interior actually looked better than the outside. The unleaded sticked was on the dash and the seats were beautiful with only some minor stitching missing. The interior was piled with new belts, hoses etc. There was some minimal rust through under the back doors and the reflectors on the back. The only major item was the roached front bumper.

I asked the mechanic if the owner would be interested in selling it. He proceeded to tell me it is a 1981 one owner with 37K miles. He said the owner is fixing it up for his grandkids! Damn, don't you wish you had a grandad like that.

IMG_5410edited.jpg

Last edited:
Nice example, got any interior pics?

Bezel

Nice example, got any interior pics?

Bezel
I don't want to wear out my welcome since it is on private property. Besides most of the interior was covered by new parts.

I'm that kinda' Grandpa, ... only she's just two months old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom