LONG RANGE AUTOMOTIVE FUEL TANKS for 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent

We can suit 100 Series with replacement tanks for models through production date April 2005. We can suit all years with aux tanks of 40 and 24 gallons.

Any idea if the 40gal replacement tank interferes with Slee belly skid (it takes up a fair bit of space conpared to stock cross member)?. Also with the 40gal replacement, will it require any suspension adjustments to conpensate for the added weight on the left side?

Not sure about skid plate. 40 gal weights 110 lbs or so plus 6.3 lbs per gallon of fuel for total loaded weight of 350 lbs or so. Answer to your suspension question depends on a whole bunch of variables that I am not able to assess. Suggest you find a fat friend and have him/her sit in driver side of back seat while you go wheeling.

Not trying to be a smart ass, but that is the best I can offer, since I don't know what you have for suspension and other mods. I would make the same suggestion even if I did. It's all theory until you get dirty.

Would these replace the OEM ones or would be a secondary tank on the truck?

Ward,

How much for a 24 gal aux tank for a 99? No shipping, I will kindly ask Georg for install.

Thanks,

V

24 gallon aux tank sit above the frame rails or hang down? VERY interested!

I have the replacement main and it does not list when full with OME Heavy kit plus bumpers and sliders. The truck felt a little loaded when filled to the brim at first, but I don't even notice anymore. The fuel gauge is still spot on, just moves half as fast. Best mod yet. 50% less gas stops and nearly 500 miles per fill up.

24 gallon aux tank sit above the frame rails or hang down? VERY interested!
Will the 24gal aux work with the slee rear bumper?
With Slee bumper, no additional mods...
IMG_5336.jpg
IMG_5338.jpg
IMG_5337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom