Logan's Run 2017 - Sept 14-17 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registered for three people and 4 T-shirts, but probably can only go Friday - rest is a donation :)

We definitely would like to make it to this years LR, but I am still waiting for our football game schedule to come out. Oh the joys of coaching.

We definitely would like to make it to this years LR, but I am still waiting for our football game schedule to come out. Oh the joys of coaching.
Dang, man! Think maybe we can just put lines on the camp field and have the game moved there if it comes down to it?

Registered + 2 in tow. Probably see everyone there on the 15th. Fingers crossed I don't get sick, my luck has sucked this year.

Registered.

20628680_355145424915315_2623871627946885120_n.png
Facebook

signed up

Anyone going Saturday morning that will by passing by the Chapel Hill area and can give me a lift ? Stan is buttoning up the swap on my 62 and wants to take it to Logan's Run. I agreed to meet him there to get it. I'll be happy to provide some gas/beer funds for the lift.

Anyone going Saturday morning that will by passing by the Chapel Hill area and can give me a lift ? Stan is buttoning up the swap on my 62 and wants to take it to Logan's Run. I agreed to meet him there to get it. I'll be happy to provide some gas/beer funds for the lift.
Greg, I'd be happy to give you a ride but we're planning to leave Thursday afternoon. If you aren't able to work out a ride for Saturday and you want to drive down, we can assist you in getting a truck back to Chapel Hill as my wife and I both are going in one truck.

I appreciate the offer! If I can't find a ride that morning I'll bring a trailer and haul it back. I was just really hoping to drive it.

I still miss the 80, would love to see it again if you still have it. I'll look for you when I'm there.
:cheers:

I appreciate the offer! If I can't find a ride that morning I'll bring a trailer and haul it back. I was just really hoping to drive it.

I still miss the 80, would love to see it again if you still have it. I'll look for you when I'm there.
:cheers:
Yeah, I miss it, too. Unfortunately, I had to sell it due to the fact that my 96 LX450 came back to me and we didn't have room for both. I had owned the LX since 97 and I could bear to part with it. I have been slowly building it out but it's taking some time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom