Logan's Run 2017 - Sept 14-17 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am still massaging my schedule to make it. But regardless, GLTHFJ60 let me know if you want to use my big white canopy tent again this year, glad to get it.

Yo voy!

You vo
Yo tambien voy!

now I don't remember my 10th grade Spanglish very well but i'm fairly sure that the teaching lady said it was spose' to be "Yo Voy Tambien"

Danm. Grammar police even in spanish

Won't be able to make it all weekend with a 6 week old at home. Can you register for just one day?

Unfortunately no. If you're coming for one day and not eating dinner Saturday night, don't register, but do support us by buying a t-shirt when you come :D

I can come friday night but wont be able to take any days off for this. Should i still register?

I can come friday night but wont be able to take any days off for this. Should i still register?

Are you staying for the day Saturday? If so, then yes.

LR2017 Registration is now open!!

@lt1fire go buy yourself a t-shirt through the website. You can now specify the size.

Last edited:
yes there is. when you pick the size, the next box asks for tall or no.

Woot

Don't mind me I left my brain in my last work report :hillbilly:

The shirt manufacturer for this year's Logan's Run run just a touch longer than the shirts last year. We are using the same shirt as the Relic Run shirts but just a different color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom