Events/Trails Local meet & greet?

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

How many of you are interested in getting together? I have already met a number of you but would like to meet more.

I am up for it just about anytime.

Cheers

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Hey guys, no worries.

I was just thinking some pizza and or a beer or anything similar. Just a meet your local Cruiser owner kind of thing. All models welcome of course!

Let's see if any others show interest before planning anything?

I am in no hurry, my HJ47 is currently getting a bunch of wiring done to it so it is not on the road right now. And my PZJ70 needs some wiring done to it since I currently don't have headlights.

Cheers

I'll be there if I can. Life's bulls*** crazy right now and I don't expect to have much time until... end of February? Don't wait for me, in other words.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Any suggestions on where to have the meet & greet? I was thinking on a Saturday or Sunday.

Cheers

Up to you, I haven't been to the Symposion in a while, if you like dive bars, you can't beat it. No food though.

If you want food, there's the Dutch Goose, we met there a few years ago. It's counter-service and pub food. Way, way back, we used to meet an Idaho Pizza Company on Fairview.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

I been to the Dutch Goose once.

I am up for meeting there, how about the rest of you?

Cheers

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor

Well, we can do it this weekend but perhaps better the next week to give people a little more time to see this thread?

I am going to say Dutch Goose unless anyone has any better suggestions.

Cheers

MOTOV8R

SILVER Star

This Saturday is probably a little difficult for me, returning from the land cruiser mother land that day and need to spend some time with my family when I get back.

Top Bottom