Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, the time may have come for me to part ways with my 88 4Runner rock crawler. I haven’t had it out in several years, have been chasing a fuel delivery issue for the last year that I can’t seem to fix, nor do I have time to fix, and we are looking at buying a piece of land to build a house. Engine issue may be something simple, but I also have the 22re out of Andy’s 4Runner to go with if it if it is an internal issue. Great truck when it ran right.

Would consider selling whole for the right price or will be parting it out, along with all the SAS parts I have for it including front and rear 3 links setups with coil overs and the FJ60 axle I built for the front.

I will pull a parts list and prices together over the next few days. View attachment 2567076View attachment 2567077
Don't do it. Move it and fix it.

Well, the time may have come for me to part ways with my 88 4Runner rock crawler. I haven’t had it out in several years, have been chasing a fuel delivery issue for the last year that I can’t seem to fix, nor do I have time to fix, and we are looking at buying a piece of land to build a house. Engine issue may be something simple, but I also have the 22re out of Andy’s 4Runner to go with if it if it is an internal issue. Great truck when it ran right.

Would consider selling whole for the right price or will be parting it out, along with all the SAS parts I have for it including front and rear 3 links setups with coil overs and the FJ60 axle I built for the front.

I will pull a parts list and prices together over the next few days. View attachment 2567076View attachment 2567077
Don't make the price too good and tempt me! I need to finish my FJ40!

If Andy and I can't convince you about keeping it, let's talk about the 60 axle later 😁

How about a wrench day, I’ll throw some ribs on the smoker, beers on ice and see if we can’t fix it? 😏

WANTED: Need front and rear locker actuators, used and working is fine also. If anyone has them or one of them or knows someone who has them let me know. Thanks!

~steve

Last edited:
They can be purchassed on Rock auto
I know, just looking for even a working used one to save same $$$ I have to update the ad to say used also. lol

Hello, my name is Richard. I am from outside Philadelphia, in Chester/Delaware County area.
I’m second owner to a 96 LC for about 6 years. I’ve been looking for a new or used FRONT BUMPER, pref stock but open to suggestions. Mine has some ‘very 90’s-style’ fog lights from the original owner and removal has been on my to-do list.
Please keep me in mind if you come across one.
Thank you!

Hello, my name is Richard. I am from outside Philadelphia, in Chester/Delaware County area.
I’m second owner to a 96 LC for about 6 years. I’ve been looking for a new or used FRONT BUMPER, pref stock but open to suggestions. Mine has some ‘very 90’s-style’ fog lights from the original owner and removal has been on my to-do list.
Please keep me in mind if you come across one.
Thank you!
If you don't find the parts on Mud try this FB Group if you have FB but I think someone on Mud should have one.

@slow95z usually has parts, not sure the shipping would be worth it. Greg or Brian may have a bumper laying around. I have a mildly bent on in my driveway.

Wanted GX470 or 100
After being 80 less for 2 years (tears) I have been looking for a gx470 casually for the past 2 years. My 4Runner is great but just looking for something different. (Anybody want a 2015 4R?) I have had some good leads but passed due to crazy price or dealers send me frame pics where I can see the holes in them! If you have any gx470 or 100 leads in Pa/Nj or beyond pm me. Thanks Matt

I find myself with a number of leftover mini truck parts as my Trekker nears a more useable state.

Two power steering reservoirs
Three power steering pumps
Three power steering pump brackets for R series engines.
Power steering hoses
Two power steering box mounts.
Pittman arm
Drag link
J arm from driver side knuckle
Passenger side steering arm
Steering shaft

TG front spring hanger.

79 to 83 mini truck rear axle, brakes, e-brake hardware included.

L50 5speed transmission in good working shape.

I also have a w56 transmission and good working shape.

FJ 62 steering box and Pittman arm

And finally, I have the sought after mini truck power steering box that makes a good conversion for an FJ40, all boxed up and ready to ship.

Very friendly $ for local club members.

PXL_20210225_211148389.jpg

PXL_20210225_211154456.jpg

PXL_20210225_211037196.jpg

PXL_20210225_211008976.jpg

IMG_20210225_132623_01.jpg

Hi guys,

I want another set of 16" 100 wheels if anyone knows of anyone who has some.

Thanks, Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom