Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More diagnosis needed but putting a feeler out - anyone have a spare 60-series driver’s side knuckle kicking around? I strongly suspect I’m in the market for one.

Anyone new to wheeling and camping interested in a few goodies? I need to take a photo, but am cleaning out the garage and have a Coleman duel fuel stove, camp chair, REI camp table, front runner jerry can, trasharoo, tow strap, maybe a few other small items. Would like to see them go to a good home. Will trade for beers. Must come pickup in Wrightsville, PA.

Anyone new to wheeling and camping interested in a few goodies? I need to take a photo, but am cleaning out the garage and have a Coleman duel fuel stove, camp chair, REI camp table, front runner jerry can, trasharoo, tow strap, maybe a few other small items. Would like to see them go to a good home. Will trade for beers. Must come pickup in Wrightsville, PA.
Possible interested in the camp chair, rei table, and trasharoo.

I am also interested in those same items Ben. If Andy passes, please let me know.

I have a few...is this for Jon?

This is for me to build a geared case to swap in. I think Pete may have what I need, but PM me pricing just the same please.

I'd potentially take the dual fuel stove off your hands (I currently just use a little jet stove from my backpacking kit). Jerry Can and Trasharoo could be of interest to me too.

I'd potentially take the dual fuel stove off your hands (I currently just use a little jet stove from my backpacking kit). Jerry Can and Trasharoo could be of interest to me too.

Let me know on those Rick. I can grab them for you if needed.

Let me know on those Rick. I can grab them for you if needed.

Sounds good - Wrightsville is about an hour from me so not a huge deal under normal circumstances - though all my vehicles are dropping like flies lately! Wrightsville is about the same distance from me as you are, I'm pretty sure, but if Pacer wants them gone and you don't mind holding on to them I won't argue with you grabbing them! Just make sure you buy Pacer some good beer for me (and let me know what I owe you for said beer).

Sounds good - Wrightsville is about an hour from me so not a huge deal under normal circumstances - though all my vehicles are dropping like flies lately! Wrightsville is about the same distance from me as you are, I'm pretty sure, but if Pacer wants them gone and you don't mind holding on to them I won't argue with you grabbing them! Just make sure you buy Pacer some good beer for me (and let me know what I owe you for said beer).

The kid must be keeping you up nights .... Ben = Fireball, Aaron = Pacer ... I have no idea where Pacer lives. Fireball lives 2 mins from me.

The kid must be keeping you up nights .... Ben = Fireball, Aaron = Pacer ... I have no idea where Pacer lives. Fireball lives 2 mins from me.

Yep, I’m still learning how to read... I have no excuse.

Sorry Ben! Make sure Aaron doesn’t get your beer.

Cass, come on over to the shop and grab them sometime. I’ll let you guys sort out who gets what. But you have to take everything!

Locked rear axle, full float, with actuator.

Actuator worked intermittently, one repaired control arm mount, and diff housing is worn.

Get it out of my life. Pick up only.

$400

SOLD

225B8EA6-80C4-4B1F-A188-9B2B610C36BE.jpeg

35A8C76E-4DF6-4580-995B-1FEFAC34302A.jpeg

F4B15337-3B78-4852-8F11-41D6909348E0.jpeg

3BDA829A-93F2-418F-90BC-D8134D56730A.jpeg

6F32664F-9F43-4843-AFD4-968FF197BD45.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 74 roof for sale. No cracks or significant damage. The gutters look fine and the window frames appear solid.

I will take cash or trade for something interesting (80 series stuff, tools, log spitter, vintage military stuff, hockey memorabilia, aviation related items, etc). Let me know what you got.

Make me an offer. Roof is located in the Poconos.

D1F4516E-A77A-4E9B-A780-61155C3D36CE.jpeg

D306DE03-E876-4B13-B6F2-23C618EC273B.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling 4 nearly new take offs from buddies 4 runner. Located in Northfield, NJ so not really convienent for most of you but they are clean so figured I would share. Tires have about 100 miles on them.

F90A32D5-EF0D-457B-A941-417A5E947E84.jpeg

B8835CFA-4162-4B18-A6A7-B3118DD21913.jpeg

E3651490-EE85-4C10-BB01-BBA4CA637FC4.jpeg

8D776D73-20EF-4F47-B057-8DA8E0A0BD7E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom