Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can see why!

Waiting for @brian to pick it apart.

While I am quite fond of that game...55s get a pass....its getting almost impossible to find body and interior trim for them....and that's after market, toyota gave up on them decades ago.

WANTED!

Early style FJ40 spare tire carrier assembly, complete with hinges, latch, and catch...if possible.

Left or right side, it doesn't matter.

40.jpg

Left side latch is nearly impossible to find....right side still available new....

The plate style carrier doesn't like large tires, for several reasons.

LC Parts group on FB may help?

Anyone looking for a 3FE engine out of an FJ62? A few years back @Pacer graciously donated it to me for a project I was working on. That has since taken a different turn and this engine is just taking up space on my shop floor. My memory is telling me it had around 200K on it when pulled and was still running fine. Still has the accessories on it.

If you are interested in it, send me a PM. First person that messages me gets it. A nominal club donation is all that is asked in return.

Last edited:
I still have a nice straight FJ40 front bumper that I have no need for. Make offer. PM for pics.

Im looking for a cheap 3.73 3rd for a 9.5 diff. Open is fine, will be a spare. Also looking for a front fj60 housing and any parts still attached to it, again for trail spares and such. Housing would be for future project.

I still have a nice straight FJ40 front bumper that I have no need for. Make offer. PM for pics.

Im looking for a cheap 3.73 3rd for a 9.5 diff. Open is fine, will be a spare. Also looking for a front fj60 housing and any parts still attached to it, again for trail spares and such. Housing would be for future project.
Just tossed two fj60 axle housings wish I'd have known. And I have one 3.70 third left $100

I have a FJ62 front housing in Parkton MD

Thanks fellas.
Good to see you for a minute Dave!
Will see how it fits the back of the Trekker.

if it doesn’t fit the Trekker, I’ll take it for the ‘74 40.

if it doesn’t fit the Trekker, I’ll take it for the ‘74 40.

s*** if you want a rear bench seat.... this needs a new home.

apr15C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom