Light reminder in HZJ75? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
I see this in the wiring diagram... is this on the RV/deluxe models or....? Is it possible to retrofit to my "basic" model"

Light Reminder.jpeg

From this EWD:

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 7.03.19 PM.png

Find a 24v buzzer (amazon or ebay) and use this as a guide (quite a few here on mud):

in short

But, I think you should know this as you mentioned it way back when in the best mods under $50 thread. Maybe I don't know what you are asking about, or maybe you want the actual module. In my 24v troopy I had to plug the leads a bit differently than the above threads mentioned to get the buzzer to work correctly, ie lights on key off it buzzes, but it was pretty easy to figure out by trial and error. There is some mention of using a diode in different posts but doesn't seem necessary. And, I was able to get a 24v toyota buzzer from a fellow mudder.

Apologies if I misinterpreted your post.

Find a 24v buzzer (amazon or ebay) and use this as a guide (quite a few here on mud):

in short

But, I think you should know this as you mentioned it way back when in the best mods under $50 thread. Maybe I don't know what you are asking about, or maybe you want the actual module. In my 24v troopy I had to plug the leads a bit differently than the above threads mentioned to get the buzzer to work correctly, ie lights on key off it buzzes, but it was pretty easy to figure out by trial and error. There is some mention of using a diode in different posts but doesn't seem necessary. And, I was able to get a 24v toyota buzzer from a fellow mudder.

Apologies if I misinterpreted your post.
No worries.... and I'll likely DIY. I was hoping, based on the EWD that there was an OEM solution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom