Let's laugh! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the human world this could be considered assault.

View attachment 2710370

View attachment 2710371

CAT FIGHT!!

1624321406558.png

I think I've finally found a bike that neither Crusha or Pacer have ever owned!

1625836346875.png

View attachment 2726104

This just skipped right past a "want" and became a "need." That thing is badass - though I'm not entirely sure where you sit to get to those handlebars....

EDIT: Nevermind I clicked the link, I get it now.

I love them. Saw one in person, and in operation, around 30 years ago at a vintage bike show.

Sooo cool!

would be cool if it came with the tow dolly and an me-162.

Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet

Numbering is close to one of the other technology break throughs fielded by Messerschmitt late in the war, Me 262 Swallow
[swept wing twin axial flow jet engines]
Seems like I have seen pictures of 262s being towed by tracked bikes too.

Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet

Numbering is close to one of the other technology break throughs fielded by Messerschmitt late in the war, Me 262 Swallow
[swept wing twin axial flow jet engines]
Seems like I have seen pictures of 262s being towed by tracked bikes too.

yeah more often the 262...the 163 had it's own recovery dolly/tractor.

yeah more often the 262...the 163 had it's own recovery dolly/tractor.

I know that I am an airplane nerd (even professionally) and considering your comments, I might not be alone.

As such, I am wondering if others that enjoy and follow this thread of fun ... are finding humor in watching airplane nerds (us) jump the topic from a WWII tracked motorcycle to discussing rocket and jet powered aircraft? Even as an airplane nerd in question, it looks funny to me. :rolleyes:

This gave me a small laugh.

View attachment 2745529
Their recent performance record doesn't inspire the public confidence. That has got to hurt internal pride at some level too.

Small world though ... The FBI came into the office to give a briefing on the danger of threat state spying. The briefing was a canned one so they had briefed it before. Despite having briefed it previously, the agents had their heads down reading their cue cards through the entire briefing. This did not inspire confidence that they knew their jobs and could do them effectively. After seeing this, I hope that this was simply an off day for a few in the agency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom