Let's laugh! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
I don't care if it's Cruiser related, or not.
I'll start...

image.jpg

Yes, we have the best and brightest here in Somerset...

Makes me want to visit...

I say you have to give the kid credit. Instead of continuing to drive drunk, he chose to protect the public by stopping other drunks. Granted, by 4AM, most of the drunks are home. But he tried. lol

SOMERSET, Pa. (AP) — Police say a man who set up a drunken-driving checkpoint complete with road flares while pretending to be a Pennsylvania state trooper was drunk.

Troopers say 19-year-old Logan Shaulis, of Somerset, parked his vehicle diagonally across state Route 601 and set up road flares at about 4 a.m. Saturday.

A motorist who stopped says Shaulis claimed he was a trooper and demanded to see a driver's license, registration and insurance papers.

When real troopers arrived, police say Shaulis tried to hand a BB pistol to the car's passenger and said, "I can't get caught with this."

He faces charges including drunken driving, impersonating a public servant and unlawful restraint. He remained jailed Tuesday. Online court records don't list an attorney for him.

A preliminary hearing is set for June 9.

The BB gun is the least of his worries...

Bought a new rig... I'm over this whole Land Cruiser thing :flipoff2:

image.jpg

Too much ain't enough.

While the H2's Lambo doors are quite stylish, I believe this is much more practical for everyday use....how can you deny a snorkel?
a0cafc4daf133d2146049bcd669efbce1803c48e_zpsaudjkzqe.jpg

And my next big upgrade....
light%20bars_zpseqtbzmxo.jpg

Should be almost as effective as those new fangled LED bars, and Home Depot has them on sale this week!

While the H2's Lambo doors are quite stylish, I believe this is much more practical for everyday use....how can you deny a snorkel?
a0cafc4daf133d2146049bcd669efbce1803c48e_zpsaudjkzqe.jpg

For when that next big rainstorm hits.

Hmmm, license plate says BAMA...that explains a lot :hillbilly:

And my next big upgrade....
light%20bars_zpseqtbzmxo.jpg

Should be almost as effective as those new fangled LED bars, and Home Depot has them on sale this week!

Man, that's sad!

iturnthemintoshit_butiturnbaconinto_a5447a_5264643_zpsmpwtoivu.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... Bacon!

I think that would be deemed "upper class" in Florida :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom