Left hand prep for Moab.

Took a test run up Left Hand Trail just outside of Boulder today. Man was that fun!

and just to keep it somewhat tech related, should I remove the rear tire lift assembly, or just zip tie it up so the chain is out of the way?
flex.jpg
nice_ass.jpg
easy.jpg

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
Nice bumper!

I'd take off the spare tire hoist.

i had mine ziptied for a long time till something got under there and ripped it back down... now i just let it hang i reacon ill remove it all the way once it actually catches on something.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
i removed mine since every time i was under there, it would remove portions of my hair. :rolleyes:

Take it off.

I actually took mine off, cleaned, painted, and greased it, reassembled, and put it back on. (After removing, sanding, and painting the crossmember.) Works like a charm now. But then again, mine is not a heavy-duty wheeler.

brownbear

Mod in Hibernation
You have a rear tire carrier, remove it and sell it. That is if it's in operational shape. Mine was corroded so bad I had to cut the chain to get the tire out.

If they work they are handy for normal driving. I use mine on the 80. I don't like tires inside the vehicle, too unsafe IMOP. Unless they are really tied down.

You have a rear tire carrier, remove it and sell it. That is if it's in operational shape. Mine was corroded so bad I had to cut the chain to get the tire out.

If they work they are handy for normal driving. I use mine on the 80. I don't like tires inside the vehicle, too unsafe IMOP. Unless they are really tied down.

Mine was working just fine B 4 I got the new bumper , but the new bumper does not have a hole for me to insert the rod to operate it. So I guess it is going to come out.

Anybody want to buy it? :p
$30 and it is yours!!!! :D
flex2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom