LED Light Updates, and the Flasher Relay Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ax0n

SILVER Star
Threads
This morning I got home from the gym and needed a little garage time, so I decided to swap out the lights for LEDs, and install the flasher relay. This led to the Cruise Control delete, but I will save that for another post. This kit came with the truck when I bought it, the parts came from Odd Iron Offroad. ODD IRON OFF ROAD: 70 SERIES LAND CRUISERS - https://www.oddiron.com About $240 total, according to the reciept in the box.

Dome Light and Cargo Light where pretty easy.
2731.jpeg

then the driving lights,

before
2732.jpeg

after
2733.jpeg

2736.jpeg
2736.jpeg
2737.jpeg

This morning I got home from the gym and needed a little garage time, so I decided to swap out the lights for LEDs, and install the flasher relay. This led to the Cruise Control delete, but I will save that for another post. This kit came with the truck when I bought it, the parts came from Odd Iron Offroad. ODD IRON OFF ROAD: 70 SERIES LAND CRUISERS - https://www.oddiron.com About $240 total, according to the reciept in the box.

Dome Light and Cargo Light where pretty easy. View attachment 3379406

then the driving lights,

beforeView attachment 3379409

afterView attachment 3379410

View attachment 3379412View attachment 3379412View attachment 3379413
Thanks for the nice write-up. 👍

Does anyone know what model # for this bulb? Goes behind the Hot/Cold selectors and fan control cover in the lower dash area. I am looking for a brighter LED replacement. Preferably red to match my SpeedHut instrument set-up.

IMG_5061.jpg

Does anyone know what model # for this bulb? Goes behind the Hot/Cold selectors and fan control cover in the lower dash area. I am looking for a brighter LED replacement. Preferably red to match my SpeedHut instrument set-up.

View attachment 3385835
It’s festoon style bulb, I believe my truck wanted a 13 or 14mm bulb. Lots of people have had no problem with a 15mm bulb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom