LED INTERIOR LIGHT UPGRADE? 2013 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello! I was hoping to see if anyone had any suggestions for interior light upgrades to get something brighter than the stock lights. I purchased a set of LED’s from Alibaba (get what you pay for I know) but as I slightly expected, they didn’t work- I could only get them to go on for a moment. I believe the connection was bad and the LED’s themselves were a bit too long. Regardless, I’m hoping someone here bought a set and were successful changing them out!

Also- curious if anyone has done any colored ambient lighting? Thinking about doing it because why not.

Thank you!

Hello! I was hoping to see if anyone had any suggestions for interior light upgrades to get something brighter than the stock lights. I purchased a set of LED’s from Alibaba (get what you pay for I know) but as I slightly expected, they didn’t work- I could only get them to go on for a moment. I believe the connection was bad and the LED’s themselves were a bit too long. Regardless, I’m hoping someone here bought a set and were successful changing them out!

Also- curious if anyone has done any colored ambient lighting? Thinking about doing it because why not.

Thank you!
P.M. sent

Do not buy cheap ones. I used to use them, but now I recommend avoiding superbrightleds.com. Cheap LEDs interfere with the keyless entry system.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom