LCP Closed? Want Gullwing windows, options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have decided the gullwing doors will make life much better for my set-up. LCP site says they shutdown today, and are doing refunds for existing orders. Hope all is well on his end. I do however still WANT to purchase a pair. Are there other options out there?

Better options out there. Look at @yodaTEQ and of course WagonGear. Love my set.

6D049377-7737-44EC-B273-F6B884843D96.jpeg
9293CFBD-59F8-4AB0-A828-F446790FDD66.jpeg

Wagongear makes a really nice set.
Yotatech seems to be popular.
There’s probably 8 companies who make there. Just go on google and look around.

ericb1, That's odd Phil just posted this on July 23 2020.
"GULLWING WINDOWS SALE

To celebrate my 10K followers on Instagram we will be offering a special ONE time super discount starting August 1
Because of the super low pricing, we only have a limited quantity.
First come first served to start promptly on August 1, 2020 at 6AM Arizona time.
Pricing to be posted soon"

Didn't realize wagon gear was still selling them until I saw your recent post. They look absolutely perfect, seems like it won't be easy to get a set though unfortunately.

wagon gear is totally opposite end of the engineering/quality end of spectrum.

YodaTEQ’s are pretty nice and he’s taken it a little further with accessories.

ericb1, That's odd Phil just posted this on July 23 2020.
"GULLWING WINDOWS SALE

To celebrate my 10K followers on Instagram we will be offering a special ONE time super discount starting August 1
Because of the super low pricing, we only have a limited quantity.
First come first served to start promptly on August 1, 2020 at 6AM Arizona time.
Pricing to be posted soon"

cash grab? 🤔

maybe I should do that 😜

Thanks all, great suggestions.

I have no doubts about the quality. Also the fact that you can still see through them is huge - doesn't really seem worth it without this, your entire rear visibility would be ruined.

bingo. Blind spots are bad enough.

I agree that the Wagon gear ones are the bees knees. I spoke with them a while back, and it seemed like an item that was completely back burner for them. I'm sure a decent deposit could be some influence, but no idea what the overall timeline would be.

I have no doubts about the quality. Also the fact that you can still see through them is huge - doesn't really seem worth it without this, your entire rear visibility would be ruined.
I have Yotateq's on both my 80's and having a solid pane hasn't done anything to limit my visibility any more than that storage solution & cargo bariers etc that are in the trucks. On the Yotateq, you don't need to install the way Frank designed (usingthe aluminum frame of the slider), you can use an oem solid pane window gasket and mount the panel directly as you would a solid pane of glass. That is how I mounted mine.

I have Yotateq's on both my 80's and having a solid pane hasn't done anything to limit my visibility any more than that storage solution & cargo bariers etc that are in the trucks. On the Yotateq, you don't need to install the way Frank designed (usingthe aluminum frame of the slider), you can use an oem solid pane window gasket and mount the panel directly as you would a solid pane of glass. That is how I mounted mine.
While I haven’t installed my Yotateq gulwing yet, I wouldn't expect the solid panel being a problem. And show casing what I have back there like a glass case in the jewelry department at Macy’s by having it see through isn’t something I’m interested in either.

While I haven’t installed my Yotateq gulwing yet, I wouldn't expect the solid panel being a problem. And show casing what I have back there like a glass case in the jewelry department at Macy’s by having it see through isn’t something I’m interested in either.

You could tint maybe? Also, there is still a large piece of glass that's broadcasting what you have in the back, right? If someone wants to get in, they're going to get in even if you have a solid panel on the rear quarter.

Having a solid panel may give you some warm fuzzies though that your stuff is "safe".

Last edited:
@NLXTACY Does that other cruiser in your photo with the hardshell rtt on the roof also have wagon gear side windows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom