LCP Closed? Want Gullwing windows, options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our housing disaster in somewhat under control

Our site is up and going again

We will be adding more products as we get settled in.

Have a bunch of windows in stock and coming soon

landcruiserproducts.com

All 3 Gullwings available today are done well and everyone will find the one that fits there needs.

Ours
Most on the road
Used in more countries
Tested for more mileage on and off road
Lightest design
Less to fail
Largest opening
Easiest install
Works on either side

Our price under $400

Yotateq - $725 right side only??

Wagon gear - $1850

For the guys that never were taught how to drive and complain about a blind spot -
All vehicle have a right side mirror learn to use because until you do you will never be a race car driver.

Ordered some running board deletes from LCP on Cyber monday and they were in the mail same day. Very refreshing to see someone taking care of business. Now if I could get him to take over the post office all would be fine. Product made it to Kansas City by the 4th and is now sitting in the USPS warehouse in KC going on 6 days with no movement.

Portions of this thread are similar to the first Presidential debate of the 2020 election. I am thankful for any vendor that continues to support, develop or produce options for parts and products for a 23 year old vehicle.

How about some window screens like I made for those of us that occasionally sleep in the back of our rigs.

Screenshot_20210719-002313_Instagram.jpg

Can you give me some info or a long to the window screens?
No link, I made them myself bought some thick wire from home depot, bent to fit and glued some screen material to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom