LC80 crazy flood crossing! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this on facebook. HDJ80 traversing deep flooded streets in the Philippines. Snorkel has paid for itself :)

B71CE97A-2B25-464D-88A3-6CEDC0EB2E74.jpeg

damn theres a reason i hit up @beno and got all new seals for my truck.

Apparently "sh!t" means the same thing in the Philippines :eek: I'm with @lugueto , I hope there was a legitimate emergency reason to cross that water, because that was neither safe, nor kind to the vehicle :(

Just think about all the sewage that's invariably mixed in there, and now inside the cab, while wearing shorts. :flush:

Right before she stopped recording, the girl said her a$$ was wet ;)

This driver is going to have to do a ton of fluid changes after that. I hope where he was going was worth all the maintenance he's going to have to do.

According to his post It was day 5 of his trip up north so he was in unfamiliar territory. He said they had just passed through flooded streets and the rain wasn’t letting up and the flood waters just kept on rising so he decided to go for it. You can check his profile, his posts about the trip are public. Looks like his 80 is still running the day after that flood crossing :)

Well that's one way to clean out the a/c vents, but I wouldn't recommend it...:rimshot:

Man, I must be a wuss...I cringe at water crossings like that mainly because most of the time, they are not necessary. Poor poor truck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom